Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 2:

"Little girl, how come you buy so many things by yourself, can you move it?"

There are almost no customers in the small supermarket now. The proprietress has seen a pretty little girl who came to buy things, so she inevitably asks more.

There was not much time left for her, Ruan Ning was anxious, wishing to give all the valuable things to the boss’s wife, and then hurried away with the things in the basket, but smiled shyly on her face, "Auntie, can Check it out quickly, I'm in a hurry."

Hearing her say this, the lady boss stopped talking, speeded up her hand, scanned the code and bagged things, and said, "It's five hundred and two yuan in total."

After the end times, money will be worthless. Of course, Ruan Ning would not be stingy with these hundreds of dollars and paid the bill happily.

However, when Ruan Ning walked to the entrance of the supermarket, he stopped for a while before speeding up and leaving the place. Did not speak to remind the proprietress about the end of the world.

Not to mention whether the proprietress would believe her as a stranger, and believe in something incredible for people living in peaceful times.

Staying in this supermarket, at least eating and drinking, will not starve yourself, it is better than being scratched and infected by a zombie that pops up on the road, or staying at home starving to death.

Besides, she herself is also a mud bodhisattva crossing the river now, and she cannot protect herself and can't control others so much.

***************

**********************

Ruan Ning came back home panting and carrying a bunch of things.

Fortunately, there is an elevator in this building, otherwise she might get tired and collapse on the road. I can't come back so quickly.

Lying on the soft sofa, Ruan Ning's mind was blank, but he glanced hard and subconsciously at the time on the watch.

——3:29.

Finally caught up...

In fact, when he came back from the first trip, Ruan Ning almost didn't control himself and lay on the sofa to rest.

In the end, she had a strong desire to survive, and the panic about the hungry life in the future made her give up running to this sofa. Without a sip of water, she immediately ran out to buy supplies again.

Although Ruan Ning returned from school, he arrived home at 3:12 three minutes earlier than expected. But the time to go out for the second time to buy supplies was too tight. Ruan Ning was frightened along the way. His heart was beating fiercely, and he felt like he was about to jump out of his throat. Not coming.

Just in case, she deliberately took a kitchen knife in the supermarket and stuffed it into the shopping basket regardless of the amount or brand.

In this case, even if she accidentally encounters a zombie, she can still have something to defend herself.

The small supermarket on the east side of the community has fewer items, but it is closer to the building where she is located than the larger supermarket before, and it is just beside the community. There is not much traffic in the surrounding area, which means the end of the world. The chance of encountering zombies after the outbreak will be smaller and safer.

Ruan Ning was still wondering, if she wants to stay in the community after the end of the world and needs to collect materials, she must first consider this place first.

In addition, Ruan Ning caught a glimpse of a drugstore not far after she came out of the supermarket, but she really didn’t have time to go in. She just glanced quickly and ran home at a speed of 800 meters in the sports test. Tired her.

Today can be regarded as experiencing the speed of life and death.

Thinking of coming back late, she might encounter ugly zombies, she didn't dare to stop at all.

The second hand on the watch rotates frame by frame, and finally stops at the top position.

Three thirty.

The end of the world begins.

In the house, Ruan Ning, who is alone in her own house, doesn’t know what the outside world is like now, but through a few words about this scene in the novel, she can also imagine that the chaotic scene outside is probably not what she wants saw.

Ruan Ning was very fortunate that the time she passed through was before the end of the world. Even if it was only an hour earlier, it was enough for her to do a lot of things.

At the same time, she was also very fortunate that she did not entangle in the classroom with the plot and why she would pass through. Instead, she left the school decisively, then went to the supermarket to buy supplies, and returned home without delay to escape this time. The end of the world broke out.

She didn't know if she could live in the last days and how long, but these materials could at least guarantee that she would not be threatened with life in a short time.

After all, when the end of the world was just beginning, the zombies were generally slow in action and their attack power was not high. As long as she didn't get out of this door, they couldn't help her.

Ruan Ning can be sure that compared to City No. 1 Middle School, this community is definitely safer.

In the plot, the original owner discovered that a classmate was biting like a lunatic disease when he was in physical education class. The classmates next to him called the police and called the teacher. No one thought it would be the end of the world. Erupted.

This classmate who was mistaken by them for being sick was actually infected with a virus and became a zombie.

However, it was too late when I knew it, and the school became a purgatory, full of cannibals and screamers.

Like most of the surviving Shiyi Middle School students, although the original owner survived the chaos, he was trapped in the school.

The ivory tower that was originally studied has become their cage, even if the zombies are not strong enough, out of fear, few of them dare to run out of the school. Most of them are hiding in one place, waiting for rescue, hoping that someone can take them out of that ghost place.

There are not many places to have food in the school, but there are many survivors in comparison. The original owner spent more than half a month in school, so hungry that his chest was pressed against his back, he finally encountered a rescue team coming to school.

However, when she was about to walk out of the school with the group, she encountered a small group of zombies, was pushed out as a shield, and died there.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Open the second more.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.