121

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 121:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 121:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning lowered his eyes and dodged his eyes, not daring to look at the man next to him.

Gu Yicheng said that she asked her to give him a reply before entering the imperial capital. When Ruan Ning was free these days, he would always remember this incident.

Refuse? Not refuse? Ruan Ning was almost driven crazy by these two alternative answers.

The reason why Ruan Ning was unable to make up her mind was that she had a hunch in her heart that she felt that no matter whether she refused or refused, she would not have a good result this time.

She obviously wanted to simply hug a thigh from the beginning, why did she become like this? !

Sure enough, God is not so used to people who get something for nothing.

Ever since, she was a person who wanted to hold the male protagonist's thigh in the last days, so soon she was bitten by the evil force.

...

Both Gu Yicheng and Xiao Tu got out of the car and changed into clean clothes.

After understanding, everyone knew that when the two captains were killing the mutant bear, they also encountered a Tier 3 mutant zombie. In addition, this mutant bear evolved from the wild bears on the mountain. It was very wild. The two of them really took a lot of effort to subdue the mutant bear and the mutant zombie together.

Fortunately, neither of them suffered any injuries, and the blood on the clothes came from the mutant bear. Gu Yicheng directly cut off its two bear paws with a Tang knife at that time, so the blood was splashed a bit.

Seeing that both of them were all right, everyone present was relieved. The two captains are now the pillars of the two teams. If even the two of them can't beat the mutant bear, no matter who of the two is seriously injured, it will cause a big disturbance.

For Xiao Tu's team, with the shelter of the Dawn Team, they will be more secure on their way to the Hope Base.

In fact, for the people of the Dawn Team, with the help of another team, they couldn't be easier in some aspects. Like some things, they don't need to worry about them any more, only if they encounter some difficult troubles, such as today's mutant bear, they will cooperate.

In this way, the two teams can be regarded as achieving their initial goal-win-win cooperation and mutual benefit.

After Gu Yicheng had dealt with the other people, only Ruan Ning, who he had deliberately left, was left beside him.

Now he cleaned the blood on his hands and reached out to touch her head. The soft and warm touch under his hands made Gu Yicheng unable to help but squint his eyes so comfortably, the corners of his lips curled up, and the corners of his eyes smiled more and more. Deep.

Ruan Ning stood aside uneasily. She still remembered what happened just now, and felt that she should say something, "Brother, I just--"

"Ningning, I don’t want to listen to the explanation. I just need to know your final answer." Gu Yicheng’s dark eyes are like a deep pool of water, as if they can **** people in, "Or, Ningning in your heart Already have an answer?"