55

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 55:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 55:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the early morning of late autumn, the air in the suburbs was filled with chills.

Before five o'clock, when the genius was just bright, Xie Fei, the last night watchman, squatted on the stone beside the road, wrapped his coat tightly, and wondered if he should wear more clothes recently.

Suddenly, a human scream broke the tranquility of this place.

He quickly got up, stood up from the stone, and looked in the direction of the sound.

This scream came from the small woods in the north, and they had to pass over there when they went to city b.

In an emergency, Xie Fei ran back to tell everyone about the matter.

The tone of this scream was not small, and the people in the team were very vigilant. When Xie Fei came over, everyone had already awakened from their sleep, and there were others standing outside the car with weapons and looking alert.

Gu Yicheng opened his eyes as soon as the screams sounded.

"Brother, what's going on outside?" Ruan Ning rubbed his eyes and turned his head to the male protagonist and asked in a daze. Although she has woken up, her mind is still not fully awake.

The road outside the suburbs can be said to be deserted, but it is safe, but they did not find a place to live in, and there was no place to tent them on the road, so they could only temporarily feel wronged and stay in the car overnight.

Ruan Ning's body is petite, and it is convenient for someone to fall asleep alone in his seat. Even though he was wronged by these big men in the team, they couldn't stretch their legs and feet.

Gu Yicheng: "Something happened. Humans should have been attacked nearby."

As soon as Ruan Ning heard the word "attack", the conditioned reflex developed in these last days, he immediately thought that the zombies might come in this direction, and now everyone was completely awake.

All roads to city b have to pass through the grove in the north, so detours cannot solve the problem. Since I have to go there sooner or later, I might as well pass now, and I can learn more about the situation.

After the car drove along the road for a few minutes, I saw a few men and women running fast to the side of the road in the woods next to them. Everyone looked embarrassed.

The few people who were running wildly did not expect to encounter humans in such a place, and they were still a team with cars. One by one couldn't help showing surprises, shouting at them: "Help!!"

Sitting in the car, Ruan Ning could hear the hoarseness of these people's voices and the joy of seeing the savior suddenly in desperation.

It's just that although their car stopped on the road and didn't drive away, the people in the car didn't get out of the car and they were all watching.

In the last days, people or teams who can hang around outside have some ability. What's more, a man among these people just threw a few ice cones behind him. It shows that they still have superpowers in this team.

These people can be embarrassed like this, and behind them is definitely not just a few simple zombies. It may be a group of zombies, or it may be some other threat.