80

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 80:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 80:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The eight of them finally came over smoothly from the south gate of b-da, rushed to the construction site next to the west gate, and joined Xue Chen and the five of them.

Because it was late at night, Xue Chen and his party started a fire on the construction site.

Compared to Ruan Ning and the group who wandered around on the campus of University B, they did not encounter any danger when they came down on the construction site all day.

"Okay, everyone has been tired for a day today. Take a good rest, and we will leave here tomorrow morning." Gu Yicheng looked at everyone and said.

"In this case, Dacheng and I will be here to watch the night today. We have a lot of rest during the day anyway." Xue Chen considered that everyone who went to the campus to find someone must have not stopped today, let alone among them. There were others who were injured and were not suitable for the night, so they took the initiative to speak.

Gu Yicheng thought for a while, and didn't reject Xue Chen's proposal. He smiled and said, "Then bother you two will spend a little bit more tonight."

The two brothers Jiang Jingyang and Jiang Jingchao have not seen each other for a long time, and now they can meet again in this last days, they are very excited, chatting and reminiscing about the past, and discussing about going home to find their parents tomorrow.

As for the other members of the team, they also have their own things to do.

After Ruan Ning finished dinner, he never saw Gu Yicheng in the clearing area in front of the tent.

The zombies on the construction site had already been cleaned up, and Ruan Ning didn't have to worry about the danger. She walked slowly along the unfinished buildings on the construction site, wondering if she could meet the male lead later.

Unexpectedly, in the end, she really saw a tall, tall, familiar figure next to a corner open space.

——Gu Yicheng.

He stood there alone, his fingertips were extinguished, and the cigarette in his hand was not put on his mouth to smoke, he held it there and let it burn, while its owner looked into the distance and didn't know what he was thinking.

Seeing this scene, Ruan Ning hesitated for a while between saying hello by the way and not bothering him walking away silently, and finally chose the latter.

But as soon as she was about to turn around and leave this place, she was noticed by the movement there, and Gu Yicheng, who turned her head to look over, grabbed a face.

"Brother." She shouted.

Now that he was seen, Ruan Ning had no choice but to walk over.

Gu Yicheng looked at the girl who was approaching him, his eyes narrowed, and the smoke that had been inhaled for a few puffs was quickly extinguished, and he threw it to the ground, stepped on it, and raised his thin lips imperceptibly, with indifference in his eyes. The coldness is a little bit less, and there is a bit of emotion, and his voice is gentle: "Ningning, why are you here? Don't go to bed earlier?"

Ruan Ning noticed Gu Yicheng’s series of actions to extinguish the smoke, and suddenly remembered that when she met this person on the first day, she had plucked up the courage to let him smoke less in order to reflect the image of a good, obedient and sensible sister. He also said something that smoking is harmful to his health, which is still embarrassing after thinking about it, and he got a pack of cigarettes directly from him.