68

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 68:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 68:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The night was like ink, and this desolate place seemed a little weird at first.

A cool breeze blew, Ruan Ning crossed his hands and rubbed his arms against each other, and then hurriedly added a few more firewood to the nearby fire.

Several men were setting up tents nearby. Ruan Ning had nothing else to do, so he sat by the fire to boil hot water for everyone.

Recently, the weather has dropped drastically, especially at night, she looked at the thermometer showing that the current temperature in city b was only in single digits. If it drops like this, it may soon drop below zero.

I don't know if it will snow.

Ruan Ning realized that his ability to withstand cold had improved a lot in the last days. In this cold weather, you only need to wear a thicker jacket.

Before the change, she must at least add an extra sweater to go out. Otherwise, it must be trembling with freezing.

But the wind blows like this tonight, it's cold and gloomy, especially when I feel a little bit cold on my back. I don't know if it is the psychological effect caused by the surrounding environment.

Tomorrow they will have to get up early to go to B University. Except for the night watchman tonight, everyone else will go to bed early after preparing the things to be used tomorrow. They will have enough energy. After all, there is still a tough battle to be fought tomorrow.

The university campus is too dangerous, especially at night, so they had better find Jiang Jingyang's whereabouts before dark and then withdraw from the inside. Don't spend the night in that place.

Because she was the only girl among the twelve people in the team, Ruan Ning slept in a tent alone.

Perhaps it was thought that next to facing hundreds or even thousands of zombies, Ruan Ning woke up from his sleep on time at four o'clock in the morning, and then couldn't sleep again.

Thinking that I woke up anyway, it might as well go outside to get some air.

Ruan Ning unzipped the tent, put on his coat and walked out from inside.

The sky outside was not yet bright.

The buildings to be constructed are surrounded by fences. When they came last night, they pulled the fences away. As for the zombies originally inside, because they have been trapped in this place since the end of the world, their strength is generally not strong, so they were quickly resolved by a few of them.

The tent was set up inside the construction site, and the three cars that came over stopped beside the tent.

The vigil is changed every three hours.

Just after changing the guard an hour ago, Ruan Ning thought for a moment, the man who was watching the night at this time should be the male patron Gu Yicheng. He was the only person in the car.

However, in terms of the strength of the hero, he is completely enough to watch the night here alone.

"Brother." After Ruan Ning approached, his brows and eyes were curled and a smile appeared, and he let out a soft cry.