Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 13:

Ruan Ning was hiding in the supermarket alone, not daring to make a sound. From time to time, he poked his head from the shelf to observe the situation outside and looked around.

Ruan Ning dared to run out of the supermarket when the surrounding movement completely disappeared and the zombies were nowhere to be seen.

"No, I can't stay in this place anymore, I have to go back to the apartment as soon as possible." Nothing makes Ruan Ning feel safer than staying in the apartment. At least so far.

Ruan Ning decisively gave up the idea of ​​going to the opposite pharmacy to get medicines. Her right eyelid just jumped. It is said that the left eye jumps for money and the right eye jumps for disaster. Although she didn't believe this superstition before, but today she always feels that something big will happen.

Anyway, it is not suitable to stay here for long, she doesn't want to stay to feed the zombies.

Besides, it is not worth taking such a big risk just for a little medicine. The medicine box in the original owner's apartment has already been put into the space, and the medicine in it is enough to cope with some ordinary situations.

It really doesn't work, and you can find the opportunity to go to the pharmacy to get it again. It's not because she needs it now.

Ruan Ning didn't want to be delayed in this place for a moment, turned and walked quickly towards the community, as if something terrible was chasing her behind.

But this time, Ruan Ning was not as lucky as when he came out.

She was delayed for an hour and a half in the supermarket. At this time, the sky was already bright. Perhaps because of the previous movement, the zombies in the community became more restless. Ruan Ning took a lot of effort to avoid them. Come in close contact with them.

But this is not over yet. Ruan Ning managed to avoid the zombies, and saw several people coming out of the window on the upper floor of the apartment nearby. There are several buildings on the left and right. She must have been seen because there are still people. He shouted at her from above, and almost didn't call her the zombies again.

"Little girl, what's the situation outside? When will the people sent by the country to save us come over?!"

"Sister, can you bring me something to eat, I will pay you double the price!"

"You send it to our family first, I'm willing to pay five times the money!"

"I can pay ten times!"

Ruan Ning looked at the zombies who had returned because they heard human voices: "..."

She lowered the brim of her hat, covered most of her face, and ran away from the place of right and wrong. Regardless of the complaints and curses of those inquiring on the tall building behind her.

It's uncomfortable to plan to be disrupted by others. Ruan Ning is irritable. Fortunately, her 20-1 is the uppermost high-rise apartment. People in other buildings can't see which apartment she has entered. Covering his face, he subconsciously wore a peaked cap on his head when he went out, otherwise he would be found, and he should have died depressed.

Until he returned home safely and locked the door, Ruan Ning's feeling of depression still didn't decrease by half. Thinking of what happened along the way, the whole person was almost mad.

She really can't figure out why there are still people in this city who can't think about it. It's fine if you say you are dead, but you have chosen today. When she went to collect supplies early in the morning, she disrupted her plan and caused her so much trouble.

Fortunately, she had collected all the supplies from the supermarket, otherwise she would definitely have the heart to kill that person.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com