166

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 166:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 166:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning looked left and right with the flower pot, but he didn't see that the little flowers that grew up could be so cruel. If it hadn't been for Gu Yicheng to tell her about it today, with Xiaohua's current body size not the size of her palm, she would probably not have noticed it.

It's just... Xiaohua possesses such 6 skills, she, the master, didn't even know it until now! This is simply too violent! !

After Ruan Ning knew Xiao Hua's origins, he was very rare about it. The first thought that flashed in his mind was - after that, as long as Xiao Hua is by her side, wouldn't he no longer have to worry about the appearance of zombies? ?

Why are you asking? Of course it is because it is the nemesis of zombies!

With such a mutant plant that can swallow zombies, the next little days will be a little too happy.

Ruan Ning wanted to kiss Xiaohua and express her excitement.

In fact, she did so.

Ruan Ning was holding the flowerpot in both hands, and kissed the leaves of the little flower with curving eyes, looking very happy.

Although the little flower staying in the flowerpot is not clear about the meaning of this human action, it can't help but slow down due to its awareness of her approach, and the speed of swallowing the crystal nucleus slows down. The color of the flower bone is also darker, and it looks like It's as shy.

Gu Yicheng saw Ruan Ning acting so affectionately towards a mutant plant now, his eyes were slightly deep, and he regretted telling her the use of this eye-catching little guy.

When Ruan Ning wanted to do something to Xiao Hua to express his inner happiness and excitement, Gu Yicheng took the pot of mutant plants from her hand quickly, and when the girl looked at herself in confusion He looked indifferent and said righteously: "I can't guarantee that it won't do anything to humans, so for the sake of safety, Xiaohua should be temporarily raised by me."

When a giant flower like a giant flower first appeared in the past life, many cities around it were heard. Because before that, there have been many incidents of mutated plants attacking humans. Everyone is worried that giant flowers will treat humans like these mutated plants. It is a threat. However, they found that the giant flower seems to be different from other mutant plants, and it is rare that the giant flower will be used on humans because it does not catch a cold to humans.

Gradually, everyone came up with an experience, as long as humans don’t take the initiative to deal with giant flowers, it won’t bother to care about humans. The attraction of human flesh and blood to it is close to zero, far inferior to the zombies who can only do things by instinct. The crystal nucleus in their heads attracts it.

Gu Yicheng said this just now because he didn't want this mutant plant to continue to be a light bulb between him and Ningning.

What's more, now that Xiao Hua was raised by Ruan Ning and is very close to her, this situation will not happen to her even more.

but……

Gu Yicheng released the aura of a Tier 5 ability person on his body, staring at the trembling Huagudou in his hand, and a smile was drawn at the corner of his lips.