Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 5:

Lin Yang and Jiang Jingchao watched Gu Yicheng shut down after hanging up Mr. Gu's phone.

Lin Yang washed off the blood on his body, changed his clothes and went to the living room. At this time, Jiang Jingchao had been sitting there alone tinkering with his computer.

He remembered what had happened before, and asked casually: "Super son, you said that Gu brother just left his sister alone, is that okay?"

Lin Yang has met Ruan Ning.

The thin and thin girl looked as if the wind would fall when the wind blows, and her personality resembled a frightened rabbit. Maybe she could be shocked when she saw the zombies outside. If you really leave it alone, you will probably not survive.

Although Mr. Gu was extremely partial, he called and didn't have a word of concern for his son, so he asked Brother Gu to quickly risk a risk to find an adopted daughter of the Gu family.

But even Lin Yang, who had been standing by Gu Ge's side, had to admit that a little girl who was born weak and harmless like Ruan Ning was really unpleasant.

Lin Yang touched his chin, his eyes revealed a pity, it seems that this world is about to lose another flower-like beauty.

When Jiang Jingchao heard him, he raised his eyes and looked over. Before saying anything, a faint voice suddenly appeared from above, "If you feel sorry for her and want to pity her, you can go out to find her now."

Gu Yicheng has a perfect face, and under the broken hair on his forehead are a pair of dark eyes. There is a trace of indifference and gloom under his eyes, which alleviates the rebelliousness that was originally a teenager.

He walked down from the second floor of the villa, wearing black casual clothes. There was no sense of anger in his words, and even a faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

But when Lin Yang saw him like this, on the contrary, he dared not say a single extra word.

Others don't know, he still doesn't understand after having been with Gu Ge for so many years. Brother Gu's mood is very wrong now, he actually laughed! ! He actually laughed at this time!

It's over! Someone must suffer.

Lin Yang hurriedly waved his hand: "No way, Brother Gu. How can your sister get me to feel distressed."

Now there are all zombies that bite when they see people. If he goes out, he is not sure that he will get out of his body, let alone bring a weak girl back.

Besides, even if he was sure, he didn't dare to disobey Gu's intention.

But the strange thing is that the conflict between Mr. Gu and Brother Gu hasn't been a day or two. The phone call shouldn't make Brother Gu so angry.

Jiang Jingchao was a taciturn person, and the other two didn't say anything, so he couldn't even mention saving Ruan Ning.

Gu Yicheng played with the satellite phone on the table, thoughtfully.

In the last life, when the end of the world broke out, others were in the imperial capital. The man who was treated by his father as his own daughter was finally found dead at school. After hearing the news, the old man had a serious illness. It took a long time to see him. .

I'm afraid that even if he died, that person has never been so sad.

Gu Yicheng thought intently, his eyes were very cold.

Ruan Ning was already half dead in Gu Yicheng's heart. A person who was unable to survive at the beginning of the last days is not worth his rescue.

As for Gu Huasheng, he wanted to save people, so he came to s city if he had the ability, otherwise no one would be able to save her.

After being reborn, Gu Yicheng watched everything happening around him with cold eyes.

If there is anything that can arouse his emotional changes, then probably the only thing to do is to send all the people who calculated him in the previous life.

He will definitely play with these people.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.