175

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 175:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 175:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In the afternoon, Ruan Ning and Gu Yicheng arrived at the Chaoyang base.

They found that the current cultivation center has changed a lot. Green plants cover all the walls, making the entire cultivation center look like a house painted with green paint, full of greenery and full of vitality.

"Sister Ningning, you are here, I miss you so much these days." When Yu Yiyi saw Ruan Ning, her eyes lit up suddenly, and immediately trot over and hugged Ruan Ning with an expression of reliance.

Seeing the little girl's lively and joyous appearance, and guessing that she should have lived well these days, Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief, with a bright smile on her face, "I miss you too."

Yu Yiyi felt very happy when she heard that when she missed Sister Ningning, Sister Ningning was also thinking about her. It was so hard for her to meet one so much fun, because Yiyi was between her elders and friends.

She thought that because of various reasons, she had not been able to see sister Ningning at the Hope Base. After the matter was over this time, she must persuade Aunt Yu Xian to let her leave with sister Ningning to play in the hope base for a few days.

After a while, Ruan Ning and Yu Yiyi asked about the business they came here this time, "Yes, Yiyi, what is going on with your exhibition this time? I received the invitation letter from you yesterday. , I left early today."

When Yu Yiyi heard her asking this, he first looked around for a while, then leaned close to her ear, and explained in a low voice what happened during the month of the cultivation center’s closed-door retreat. “Everyone of us was trapped some time ago. In the cultivation center, people inside cannot get out, and people outside cannot get in. The cultivation center is full of mutant plants, and there is no place to walk, but then we found a solution."

"But Aunt Yu Xian didn't let me tell you that it was too detailed in the letter. He said that someone might leave, our letter."

After listening to Yu Yiyi's narration, Ruan Ning felt a sweat for them, and then felt very curious about their encounters these days.

Yu Yiyi has learned to sell her this time, even if she actually wants to say it in one breath, she forcibly endured it. Because by tomorrow, everything will be revealed. If you say it now, you will lose the sense of surprise.

Yu Yiyi has no doubt that the results discovered by their cultivation center will surely cause a huge sensation. In order to gather all the major forces and create momentum for this exhibition, they deliberately released some plausible news in advance, otherwise how could they gather so many people over. I am afraid that no one would even take care of their invitation.

Since Yu Yiyi wanted to leave her with a little suspense, Ruan Ning could only give it up. Anyway, it was the same as she just said. Anyway, she would know tomorrow morning, and she didn't care about waiting for this evening.

...

This time there were a lot of people coming from around a dozen bases, and there was a shortage of rooms for guests to rest in the training center. Yu Xian also knew through Yu Yiyi that Gu Yicheng and Ruan Ning were in a romantic relationship, so she arranged the young couple in a room without much thought.