100

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 100:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 100:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

How can this be done? !

After Zhao Junru watched Zhou Yu's preparations, he walked over to where the team rested.

She wanted to say something to stop this person, but Zhao Junru also knew that Zhou Yu's relationship with her was not very good, and would not listen to her anyway, so she quickly turned her head to look at the captain next to her, and said anxiously: "Captain Will she be like this..."

The middle-aged man sighed, interrupted her, and said, "Xiao Zhao, just leave it alone and let Zhou Yu go by yourself. I hope she can bring us good news."

How could he fail to understand Zhou Yu's mind? He just wanted to take this opportunity to climb up a powerful backer in that team. Before, he asked Zhao Junru to negotiate, not Zhou Yu, because he was afraid that she would do something extraordinary over there. But now there is no other way. If she can really succeed, this might also help their team.

In the last days, some teams will exchange young women for supplies or strong teams for shelter. Especially those women who have no abilities and are beautiful. In their opinion, there is no difference between a woman without abilities and goods. Food for a team is distributed according to work, and they never feed on plain rice. Ordinary men can also kill zombies by their physical strength to obtain food, and ordinary women are far from being so lucky.

Although the middle-aged man doesn't agree with this approach, he can't control others. Just as there are many women who have no abilities in their team, there is also this kind of trade in exchange for food with their bodies. As long as it is not compulsive, he keeps one eye closed and allows them to trade. It is not easy to lead a team from City A. It is very important to stabilize the military's mind. He can't say that he blames those supernaturalists for this phenomenon that is common in the last days.

Zhao Junru heard the captain say this and bit her lip. She always had a hunch that Zhou Yu not only couldn't let the team protect them this time, but might really anger them.

Especially the man in black in the team.

If Zhou Yu was fond of him, would he also look at her with that kind of cold eyes.

Zhao Junru's heart is now very tangled. On the one hand, she was afraid that Zhou Yu would fail and cause trouble to the team. On the one hand, he did not want Zhou Yu to succeed. Because... She didn't want to watch her hook up with that powerful man.

But even if she was entangled, it was useless. The captain had already agreed, and she couldn't stop it. Can only stay where he is waiting for Zhou Yu's news.

**********************************

**************************************

Before taking a rest on the spot, the Dawn Squad had just killed a **** road from the group of zombies, and now the doors and glass of the three cars were full of flesh and blood residue, and they could smell a stench when they were close.

Now that the water source is polluted, people can't drink it, but it can be used to wash away the **** smell from the car.

After eating lunch, everyone was busy working, some getting new tires, some washing cars. As long as it wasn't for the zombies to attack or the team behind to grab supplies, they would ignore it.