137

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 137:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 137:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Gu Yicheng said this, he half embraced the girl next to him. Although he did not deliberately intimacy, his demeanor was full of guardianship and possessiveness.

Regarding the intimate atmosphere between the two, Gu Huasheng was preconceived and didn't think much about it. However, after seeing this scene, regarding what Ruan Ning said just now that the two of them have been getting along well in the past few months, he no longer believes or doubts it. It's eight or nine points.

It seems that in the past few months, the relationship between the two brothers and sisters is progressing well. You must know that when Ningning saw Yicheng appear in the past, she couldn't wait to hide behind him, there would be no such intimacy action now.

Gu Huasheng felt more gratified when he saw this. It was his biggest wish that the two children could live in peace one day. Unfortunately, there are two brothers and sisters, one is rebellious and doesn't listen to him at all, and the other is always afraid of the other. So there is no progress for a few years. In the end, he can only give up this idea, as long as the relationship between the two of them Could it become worse, he would burn incense and worship Buddha. Now that he can see the two of them loving each other like real brothers and sisters, he is really happy.

Gu Huasheng thought of this, his tone and expression relaxed a lot, "You can move in with Ningning." It would be great if both children can live in.

However, the relationship between the brothers and sisters has improved a lot, which does not mean that Gu Huasheng can safely leave people to Gu Yicheng to take care of them. It is not because of questioning his strength that they can smoothly come to the imperial capital from S City, which is absolutely impossible without strength.

He hesitated because the base guard said that the two of them came in with a team of nearly a hundred people. When there are too many people in the team, it is easy to miss Ningning. So when Ruan Ning was placed in such conditions and environment, he couldn't help but rest assured. The place where he lives is tightly guarded. As long as their family's influence on the base has not fallen, the idlers and others will not dare to break in from the outside. It is safer than anywhere in the base.

"It's impossible to want us to move over together." Gu Yicheng stated a fact lightly.

"You stinky boy, what can happen if you move in together?! Isn't it good for a family to live together?!" Gu Huasheng's mood just calmed down almost exploded again, but fortunately, he didn't hold on to Gu Yicheng's stay. Great hope, after all, his son, his son, has gone home only a few times since high school. Gu Huasheng did not expect that he would be willing to stay with his father after the end of the world.

What's more, their family care has never been someone who will keep their children in a greenhouse. People who care for their family, regardless of sex, as long as they are adults, at least will be thrown into the army to "exercise" for a few months. come out. Although Gu Huasheng did not join the army like his eldest brother and chose to do business, he had also been to the army.

The child was older and his wings stiffened, and it was time to let him be independent, so Gu Huasheng basically ignored Gu Yicheng after he was eighteen.

But Ningning is not the same as Yicheng. She is still young now, not even an adult, and even entrusted her to him because of her father. Gu Huasheng is more patient with her than her own son. If it weren't for the end of the world, even Gu's children would not let her go in the army when they were adults. He has no other requirements for her, nor does she want her to stand out, how outstanding and independent, he only hopes that she can grow up safely, happily and healthily under the protection of the Gu family, and he will be satisfied.

Gu Huasheng frowned, his face serious: "You and I don't care where you live, but Ningning can only live with me. You still have a team to manage, how can you have the energy to take care of your sister."

Ruan Ning watched from the side and found that although the atmosphere between the father and son is still not harmonious, it is no longer as tense as before, and he can't help but breathe a sigh of relief in secret, "Uncle Gu, the people in our team are all very nice. If my brother is not around, I can take care of myself."

Gu Yicheng squinted slightly and looked serious: "As for whether I can take good care of Ningning, you can rest assured that even if something happens to me, I won't let her do anything."

Gu Huasheng was surprised at the seriousness of Gu Yicheng's words. If his son could solemnly say such words in front of him, it means that he will definitely do it, and indirectly gave him a promise.

Ruan Ning saw that Gu Huasheng suddenly stopped talking, thinking he didn't believe that she could take care of herself, so she spoke out her own powers, indicating that she has this strength now, not that he didn't understand anything in his impression. The little girl who must rely on him for shelter, "...I know you care about me and worry that I will be in danger, but I don't want to stay by your side and be a child who will never grow up."

Gu Huasheng heard the words and looked at Ruan Ning's eyes full of relief. He didn't expect that the little girl who used to reach his waist can now be independent, and is no longer the little girl who would cry for his protection before. He did not agree to leave her with Gu Yicheng. In addition to her safety, another reason was that she was worried that she was an ordinary person with no abilities. Even with Gu Yicheng's asylum, she might not be able to join the team. Then she will be sad and lost.

It now appears that he underestimated the child Ningning.

Gu Huasheng leaned back on the Gu family, and he was exposed to far more information than the survivors outside. Others might not know what the healing powers and spatial powers Ruan Ning was talking about were, but he knew exactly what they were.

Regardless of whether it is a healing power or a space power, you can take one out and enter any team in the base. Because no team will not unwelcome such a person with a special ability, they will only become the object of everyone's vying for.

However, Gu Huasheng never thought that Ruan Ning would awaken two such rare abilities.

Gu Huasheng felt happy for her, but also a little melancholy.

It's fine if the son is old or not. Now even the little daughter is promising, and he doesn't need his asylum. He wants to leave his old father.

But he also understood that Ningning had such a special ability on him, and he really shouldn't be delayed by staying beside him like this. An ability can only be meaningful if it works on its home court. Even if he worried about the child, he couldn't stop her from moving forward.

It’s just that once Ningning’s abilities are exposed to people, there will definitely be all parties in the base competing for her. Instead of letting Ningning join a team that doesn’t know the details, it’s better to stay in Yicheng’s team, and He stays together so that it can be more secure.

After Gu Huasheng figured it out, he finally relaxed and said kindly, "My family Ningning has grown up and has my own ideas. I seem to have no other choice but to let go. Ningning just remember, no matter where you are. What do you do, as long as you are tired or unhappy, you can come back anytime, uncle here will always be your safe haven."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

*This one is a bit shorter.

*The second shift is around three in the afternoon.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

New Novels

The Glorious Summoner (1 hour ago)365-Day Trial Marriage With Hunk: Wife’s A Little Wild (4 hours ago)Global Descent into the Crypt World: A Divine-Level Decomposer (7 hours ago)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com