Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 14:

With enough supplies, Ruan Ning’s little life was still moisturized. If it weren’t for the increasingly gloomy sky outside and the occasional screams from unknown sources, she would not even be able to tell that she was in the last days and her life was still no warranty.

Taking advantage of his free time in the past few days, Ruan Ning studied the maps of S city and several surrounding provinces and cities, intending to find a safe place for his future.

After all, staying in S City is not a long-term solution, especially she is still in the second ring road near the city center. The current level of danger in her community is relatively low, but when there are more zombies in the back, sooner or later, it will fall completely like City No. 1 Middle School.

She has to leave here before that.

On the fifth day of the last days, the faucet at home suddenly stopped running out of water.

Ruan Ning had already prepared. Before there was still water, he had filled all the things in the house with water and took a comfortable hot bath in advance.

After all, taking a bath will become a very luxurious thing in the last days, let alone taking a shower. No one would waste water like this.

It won’t be long before the world’s water sources will be contaminated. If you take or come into contact with this contaminated water too much, you will slowly fester and die.

But clean water is hard to find, and humans are not enough to drink, so how can they be willing to take a bath? Even if it reaches the safe base, most of the clean water resources are provided by the water system superpowers in the base every day.

It's just... Ruan Ning hasn't decided whether he should go to a safe base or which safe base he should go to.

If she doesn't want to go to a safe base, she has to collect more materials and more water to ensure that she can survive in the end times.

If she wants to go to a safe base, there are also many problems to be solved.

First of all, with her weak body, not only has to deal with zombies, but also guard against those unkind likes, whether it can walk to a safe base is still a problem. Second, even if she arrives at the safe base, she is an ordinary person with no abilities, no identity and status, plus such an overly beautiful face, many people with mixed eyes, and she has to think about the materials in the space. How should she live in that place?

In fact, if possible, Ruan Ning really wants to stay alone in this apartment for a lifetime. The most annoying thing in her life is to deal with all kinds of messy troubles, but in the last days, it is impossible for her to stay completely outside.

That night, the light bulbs at home suddenly began to flicker, flickering for about half an hour, and then went out.

Beginning on the fifth day of the last days, city s has been in a dilemma of water and electricity cuts.

Ruan Ning knew the plot and made preparations in advance. The water and electricity cuts did not have much impact on her, but other people may not have this foresight.

On the seventh day of the apocalypse, Ruan Ning saw people passing by the corridor on the ninth floor through the surveillance installed outside. It was a tall man who could not see his face. However, he did not come to the room where Ruan Ning was, just After staying for ten minutes near the safe passage on the ninth floor, he hurriedly left. It should be avoiding zombies.

Ruan Ning knew that many people thought that the national government would send people to rescue everyone, so they didn't know how to save at the beginning. When there was not much food at home, they didn't see a military team coming to the rescue and regretted it.

This man is not the first and will not be the last to go out. Soon, more and more people will come out looking for food due to their livelihood.

It’s just that most people still have a trace of goodness in their hearts. They will only borrow or go to nearby supermarkets and other places to find food. When there are more and more zombies behind, there will be less and less food nearby. Other people's food is not rare.

The order collapses little by little, and everyone is in danger in the last days.

According to Ruan Ning's knowledge, on the tenth day of the last days, zombies will usher in their first evolution, when Tier 1 zombies will appear. Its speed is about the same as that of ordinary people walking fast, and its attack ability is greatly improved.

Human survival will become increasingly difficult.

It is also at this time that a crystal nucleus will appear in the head of a Tier 1 zombie. This crystal nucleus can not only help the supernaturalists upgrade and replenish their abilities, but also become the main currency in circulation for the security base of the end times.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Two more.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com