Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 4:

At this time, the landline in the apartment can still get through?

Ruan Ning still remembers it was written in the novel that not long after the end of the world, the communication of the entire city was in chaos. The unstable signal caused the other party to be busy no matter how many times you made the phone call. Can't even fight.

Only some special equipment can make calls via satellite.

Unexpectedly, the landline of the apartment could even call in? ! This is really a good thing.

Ruan Ning thought about connecting the phone, "Hello, hello, who may I ask?"

"Ningning--" Seeing someone answer the phone, the man's vigorous and excited voice rang, "It's okay for you to be fine."

"Uncle Gu?"

Yes, that's right, the person on the other end of the phone is Gu Huasheng, the father of the male protagonist who Ruan Ning just planned to hold his thigh.

Ningning's voice didn't sound panicked at all, it seemed that there should be nothing wrong there. Gu Huasheng was relieved, his voice returned to calmness, and asked about the situation: "Ningning, why are you in the apartment now?"

Ruan Ning’s cell phone could not get through, and Gu Huasheng almost believed that she had gone to school and had lost contact. The call to the apartment was just thinking of giving it a try, but I didn't expect it to be connected.

This made Gu Huasheng both surprised and happy.

Now that it’s so messy outside, staying in an apartment is better than school.

Ruan Ning explained, "I was unwell this afternoon, so I took leave from my teacher and went home. Uncle Gu, what's the matter? What happened?"

Because something he didn't want to travel through was discovered by others, Ruan Ning could only pretend that he didn't know anything. This time I asked for leave to go home and it was just a beating.

Gu Huasheng didn't doubt, "Uncle will tell you about this matter at half-time. Just remember that it's dangerous outside now. You stay at home these few days. Don't go out. By the way, Ningning, in the apartment. How much do you have to eat?"

Ruan Ning hesitated for a while, then said, "Aunt Sun, she just came here the day before yesterday."

Aunt Sun is the nanny of the villa. Every time she comes, she buys enough supplies for the apartment for at least a week.

If you have food, Gu Huasheng must have heard it in his heart, "The landline at home should now be able to make outgoing calls. Uncle will tell you a number, which is your brother's. You can call it according to this number and set your location. Tell him. Your brother is also in city s now, and he will come to pick you up."

Does someone bring pillows while dozing off?

Ruan Ning squeezed the microphone, "Uncle Gu, will he really come to pick me up?" There was a trace of worry in her tone.

On the first day the original owner was brought to Gu's family, he was pushed to the ground badly by Gu Yicheng and warned. Since then, the original owner has seen him just as he has seen a cat and a mouse.

Gu Huasheng also knew about this.

"That stinky boy has to answer if he doesn't answer! You are his sister!" Gu Huasheng said angrily. When I thought of Ruan Ning on the phone, my anger became a little bit weaker, "Ningning, don’t worry, my uncle has already agreed with your brother, and he will definitely come to pick you up. Remember, no matter who comes, except your brother. Can't open the door."

Ruan Ning is relatively introverted and courageous because of the death of both parents since childhood. Gu Huasheng really loves her. If he weren't in the imperial capital now, and he couldn't take into account Ruan Ning in S City, he would never entrust her to that inconspicuous son.

Fortunately, this time Gu Yicheng was in city s. If he were replaced by someone else, Gu Huasheng would be even more worried about entrusting her to pay.

After getting the number of the male lead, Ruan Ning's face was a little bit more joyful, "I see, Uncle Gu, I will take care of myself."

Gu Huasheng asked a few more words uneasy, and then hung up the phone.

It seems that her future has fallen.

Ruan Ning looked at the phone number on the paper and was overjoyed. She was worried about what to do. Now there is a chance to get close to the male lead in front of her. Seeing his father's face, the hope of success should be greater, right?

Ruan Ning dialed the phone number Gu Huasheng had given her with a sense of anxiety, and then discovered that the host had turned off the phone! !

Ruan Ning: "..."

Gu Yicheng, she believed in his evil!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Gu Yicheng, who is still a cheap brother: If you have the ability, you will keep fighting, and if you take it, I will lose.

Later, Gu Yicheng, who was chasing his wife at the crematorium, followed Ruan Ning and stalked: "Ningning, I was wrong. Don't ignore me."

Ruan Ning: "..."

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.