104

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 104:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 104:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

What does he mean? ? Happy to her! !

Seeing that Gu Yicheng had not concealed it at all, Ruan Ning suddenly became so straightforward. This kind of statement similar to confession was said, and he was stunned at the same place. The hand holding the cup almost couldn't hold it firmly and threw the cup Broken.

Ruan Ning pursed her mouth, her expression flustered, and she felt her voice trembling. She pleaded, "Brother, what are you talking about, we are brothers and sisters..."

Gu Yicheng saw her pale face that suddenly became panicked and couldn't help but chuckled, and reached out his hand to naturally and casually pull the broken hair behind her ear, his voice was low, "Ningning, you probably forgot For one thing, we are not brothers and sisters, and we have no blood relationship."

Ruan Ning had a pair of watery apricot eyes, staring blankly at him approaching him, standing still not daring to move, but his voice was getting lower and lower, "Anyway, I always treat you as a real brother."

"It's the same if there is no blood relationship." She thought for a while and added such a sentence specially.

Gu Yicheng looked at her pretentiously serious expression, the smile deepened in her eyes, and said in a deep voice: "But I don't want you to be my sister now. I don't want it now, and I don't want it even more in the future."

Brother, don't take you so unconventional to play cards!

Ruan Ning wanted to cry without tears. Facing the sudden situation in front of him, he was in a hurry and didn't know what to do.

He has now completely opened up everything. What can she do to dispel his thoughts? ? She has a clue, no preparation.

Ruan Ning spoke, dryly trying to save the topic: "Brother, you will always be..." My brother.

Before Ruan Ning could say the last few words of a sentence, he was suddenly pulled over, interrupting what he was about to say, and the tip of his nose hit a hard chest. Fortunately, she took a few sips of the milk in the cup, otherwise she would spill it.

Gu Yicheng pulled her into his arms.

The faint fragrance of shower gel on the girl's body penetrated into her nose. It seems to be... strawberry flavor.

Gu Yicheng lowered her head slightly, and with the help of the light, it fell on her porcelain white face, because she had just bathed, there was still a slight blush on both sides of her cheeks.

She raised her eyes to look at him, her eyes watery, like a clear spring in a lake, reflecting his figure.

His gaze moved down, his lips were red dripping, Gu Yicheng saw this, his eyes were dark, and he stretched out his fingers with distinct joints, rubbing around her soft lips, acting focused and serious.

Gu Yicheng's slightly ambiguous action made Ruan Ning breathe tightly. He felt that they were too untimely. He wanted to reach out and push him away, but the hand that didn't hold the cup was about to touch his hot chest. Released his hand like an electric shock.

This is simply a dilemma! !

God! Can you arrange a way for her to survive! The current scene also tested her self-control too much.