136

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 136:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 136:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Because he didn't know who the husband was talking about in this population, Ruan Ning subconsciously tilted his head and glanced at Gu Yicheng beside him, with a hint of question in his eyes.

Gu Yicheng stretched out her hand and squeezed the palm of her hand to signal her not to panic, then raised her eyelids, and said coldly to the speaker: "Lead the way."

It seems that the old man came very quickly this time. He took Ning Ning out of the restaurant for less than half an hour before sending someone to chase him.

Seeing that he agreed, Ruan Ning was certain in his heart, and no longer doubted anything.

Under this person's lead, he turned left and right, and finally came to a heavily guarded place, where a whole team of guards with guns on their waists stood at the door.

...

As soon as Ruan Ning entered the room, he saw a man with good facial features, no anger and prestige, and a somewhat similar eyebrow to Gu Yicheng sitting in the living room. Seeing someone coming in, he immediately stood up and greeted them.

"Uncle Gu..." Ruan Ning's eyes were wet at the first moment he saw this person. It should be the emotion of the original owner in the body. Since the death of the original owner's father, the closest person to her in this world is probably the only one in front of her.

However, this kind of emotion that belonged to the original owner was fleeting, and the sour and aggrieved mood of wanting to cry soon disappeared, and Ruan Ning returned to normal. But the mood swings she showed just now were still felt by the two people standing next to her.

"Ning Ning, have you been wronged these days? Tell your uncle, I will call you the shots." Gu Huasheng saw her crying expression, and immediately felt distressed, and quickly comforted.

Ruan Ning's biological father died to save him, and Gu Huasheng always felt guilty in his heart. He remembered that when he came to find her, she was such a young child and her eyes were sore and crying. In addition, Ruan Ning herself is a particularly painful child, and he has long regarded her as his family.

Ruan Ning shook her head, saying that she was fine and not wronged.

Gu Yicheng saw the man in front of him who had been pulling Ruan Ning to talk, and almost made her cry. He hugged his arms, frowned, and changed the subject: "Dad, what is the matter with you asking us here? ?"

"You stinky boy! I didn't even think of asking you to settle the account if you didn't say anything." Seeing this son, the expression on Gu Huasheng's face suddenly became serious, without the careful and considerate treatment of Ruan Ning. , "If it wasn't for my people who saw you in a restaurant today, where would you like to take your sister?"

Gu Yicheng snorted coldly. Before he could say anything, Ruan Ning hurried ahead of him and explained to Gu Huasheng: "Uncle Gu, you have misunderstood. My brother has been very good to me these months." Ruan Ning didn't want the father and son because of that. What contradictions arise in her matter.

Regarding Ruan Ning’s explanation, Gu Huasheng didn’t believe it very much. Instead, his face became more serious, but he was still gentle in his voice for fear of scaring the girl: “Ningning, you don’t have to speak for his brother. Now Uncle Gu is here, no People dare to bully you. If he bullies you, I will seek justice for you in the same way." Gu Huasheng behaved extraordinarily protecting her **** for fear that she would be bullied by others. Even if that person is his own son.