63

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 63:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 63:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Since Su Yunjin has agreed to leave with them, Ruan Ning and Gu Yicheng no longer need to live in this place tonight, they can go to the team in advance to meet.

Thinking that everyone will be teammates in the future, and everyone else knows about space matters, Ruan Ning has not concealed it, and carelessly put in the things that were going to be put in the space in front of Su Yunjin.

When Su Yunjin saw a thing that was in front of her suddenly disappeared, the expression on her face was dumbfounded, she looked incredulous, as if she had never seen such a miraculous thing.

Even after the apocalyptic eruption, he had seen fireball, ice cone, wind blade and various abilities, but the hand of letting the object disappear out of thin air still brought a great shock to his heart.

"Is this your ability?" he couldn't help asking.

Su Yunjin's trust in Ruan Ning comes from his ability to heal wounds as well as her, which makes him feel that he is not alone. But she didn't expect that she was even more special than him, and she could even make objects disappear out of thin air.

He has never heard of this ability.

"Yes. But my brother's space is bigger than mine." Ruan Ning asked more when he had nothing to do before he was chatting, only to realize that the teenager is not yet sixteen years old, and it will be next month. His sixteenth birthday.

Ruan Ning has always been the youngest in the team. Now that Su Yunjin has joined the team, there is finally one more person younger than her in the team. Congratulations, she is finally not the youngest.

"Look, it's like this... In fact, things didn't really disappear, but they were put in a place similar to the dimensional space. The things put in can be taken out anytime when they want to use it." Ruan Ning Seeing that he was very curious, I sat down on the seat next to him and showed him how to use the space several times so that he could see clearly.

And Su Yunjin also showed a face of surprise and admiration, "Your ability is really amazing. Don't you have to worry about being robbed by others anymore when you put things in the space?"

In the last days, valuables are safest only if you put them on yourself. Especially when you are alone without teammates.

At the beginning, Su Yunjin had no experience. When he went out, thinking about the inconvenience of taking things with him, he hid most of the supplies in the room. Whoever wanted to one day, when he came back, he found that the supplies were looted, and that stolen Shi's life will never find him again. So afterwards, Su Yunjin always took all the important things with him every time he went out.

But this does not mean it is absolutely safe. If you don't pay attention, you will be snatched away.

Ruan Ning thought for a while, and said, "Theoretically, it should be like this. Others can't take the things in our space." The things in the space cannot be seen by others. As long as she doesn't take it out, no one can take her. After she dies, things will disappear as well, so it is true that others want to grab it but can't take it away.

"Ningning, what are you talking about, so happy." Gu Yicheng walked from the side and saw the two sitting together talking about something.

The girl's face was smiling brightly, and Su Yunjin was not cramped at first, and it seemed that the two had a very pleasant chat.