148

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 148:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 148:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"What are you doing here! You are not welcome here."

Gu Huasheng looked at Gu Yicheng who appeared at the gate early in the morning, and made a straight face. It could be said that he didn't have a good face to him.

Because of the relationship between the two children in the family, Gu Huasheng thought about not falling asleep all night. When he got up this morning, he wore two big dark circles under his eyes.

In Gu Huasheng's heart, Ruan Ning was young, didn't understand anything, and was such a well-behaved and sensible child at ordinary times. How could he fall in love at a young age. So don't think about it, he can guess that it must be the stinky boy in front of him. He didn't care about it, so he broke his family Ningning. What Gu Huasheng has to do now is to prevent the two people from meeting as much as possible, and don't let this stinky boy influence Ningning again.

Gu Yicheng heard the disgust in his tone and raised his eyebrows without showing weakness, "I'm not here to look for you, I'm here to bring Ningning back. As long as you let me take people away, I can guarantee that in the future. I won't bother you."

"No! If you want to take people away, don't even think about it!!" Gu Huasheng said decisively, "Don't forget, Ningning is still underage, so I'm still her guardian. If I say no, it won't work, she is now You can only live with me."

Gu Yicheng's eyes were slightly deep, and he snorted coldly, and continued: "Ningning is still a member of our Chenxi team. The captain wants to bring the players back to the team. You can't stop this? Ningning has the right to be herself Make a decision."

Gu Huasheng didn't expect that he would say such shameless remarks, blowing his beard and staring angrily, and he almost had a fight with him at the door.

Ruan Ning heard movement in the villa, walked over after hearing the sound, and saw the tall man standing at the door, his eyes lit up, "Brother."

Gu Yicheng put away the imposing manner he had faced Gu Huasheng just now, with a lot of restraint, "I'll come and pick you up."

"Brother, you came too early. Uncle Gu and I were just preparing for breakfast." After a night of calming down, Ruan Ning realized that Uncle Gu's anger today seemed to be less than that of yesterday. She wanted to take advantage of it. During the breakfast meal, I had a few more good words from Gu Yicheng to him, so I wanted to persuade him.

In Ruan Ning’s impression, Uncle Gu is actually a very good speaker. She believed that as long as she said something nice and rubbed him for a few days, he would one day support their relationship.

"I have prepared breakfast for you over there. You can go back to eat with me. It is the seafood porridge you said you wanted to drink yesterday." Gu Yicheng said in a gentle voice, casually.

Ruan Ning tangled a little, looked at the person on the left and then at the person on the right, thinking that she had promised Gu Yicheng yesterday that she would go back with him regardless of whether Uncle Gu figured it out or not, so she pursed her lips. , Said: "...Then I will tidy up, now go back and eat with brother."

Upon hearing this, a smile appeared on Gu Yicheng's face.

Unlike his happiness, Gu Huasheng on the other side frowned. He could blow his beard and stare with Gu Yicheng, furious, but he couldn't stop Ruan Ning from doing anything, let alone lock her away from any place in the room.