54

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 54:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 54:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"It's not impossible for us to give you something to eat." Lin Yang tapped his fingers and said slowly.

After hearing this, the woman smiled, thinking they were willing to give her food.

"But we have a request. We are a little curious and want to take a look at your child." Before the woman was happy, he added another sentence.

When the woman heard his words, a trace of panic flashed across her originally joyful face, and her voice began to hesitate and hesitated, "This... my child was just coaxed by me. It may be inconvenient to fall asleep. Can you change your request."

"Let's take a look. It won't disturb your child's sleep." Lin Yang squinted and said, "As long as you agree, this package of beef jerky is yours. Isn't that too much?"

Beef jerky is even more popular than canned meat in the last days. Because beef jerky has low water content, it can be stored for a long time even if it is opened. The meat is chewy, easier to fill up, and taste better.

Since the outbreak of the last days, in this small village, women have not eaten good things like this for a long time. Now that she had such an opportunity, not only did she not agree, but she couldn't help but back down. But I was reluctant to bear the package of beef jerky in front of me, and kept watching it eagerly.

To exchange a package of beef jerky with the condition of looking at the child is a profitable business for anyone, but the woman in front of her hesitated again and again. All of a sudden, it was inconvenient for the child to fall asleep. Say if they can change their terms.

Seeing this, Lin Yang inevitably thought of the incident that happened yesterday, and suddenly became impatient. After asking Gu Ge through eye contact, he prepared to put the things on his hands back to the original position, and then drove away from this place to let this The woman played it alone.

When the woman saw him taking things back, she suddenly made up a certain determination, and her heart was flat. Taking advantage of the man in the car not paying attention, she quickly reached out and snatched the pack of beef jerky.

In the process, the quilt wrapped around the child she was holding in her hands also fell. She didn't bother, and ran away.

Ruan Ning thought of her previous guess, fearing that she might accidentally see some **** scene, and evasively pulled the male lead's sleeve, closed her eyes and lowered her head to lean towards him, her body still shaking.

"Brother..." She frowned, and shouted with some anxiety. As if seeking a certain sense of security.

Gu Yicheng raised his eyes and glanced at the woman who ran away with the beef jerky outside the window, reached out and patted her shoulder comfortably, and said warmly: "Ningning, it's okay, this child is fake."

When Ruan Ning first heard these words, he didn't react for a while, so he let out a low voice, and then squinted at the quilt left by the woman.

I saw that the scene she did for did not exist at all. Under the quilt on the ground was a puppet doll, the size of which was about the size of a newborn child, and she was also wearing a child’s clothing, so she was disguised as such. The child in the woman's mouth.