74

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 74:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 74:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The vines on the ground that were blocking the road were eradicated one by one by everyone before they got close.

This kind of vine is extremely absorbent, with tiny hooks on it, which can be used to **** blood and adhere to human skin. Once it is stained, it is difficult to shake off, and they have tried, ordinary fire It has little effect. The flame burned for a while, then it couldn't burn, and went out by itself.

"Which way should we go now?" Xie Fei, who was walking in the front, looked at the almost identical dormitory buildings around, and asked puzzledly.

"There are too many dormitory buildings here, Superzi, can you locate Jingyang in which building?" Lin Yang waved his hand and cut off a vine, and turned his head to ask.

There are ten dormitory buildings in the East District. There are six male dormitories and four female dormitories. If you don't know which building the people are in, the efficiency is really not high if they find them one by one.

"Locating is still not available now. But I can try to see if I can find him with the ability." Jiang Jingchao finished speaking, before he started to activate the ability, suddenly he discovered something, and the whole person's face changed suddenly.

"Superzi? What's the matter?" Lin Yang was standing next to Jiang Jingchao and was the first to discover his changes.

Jiang Jing took a deep breath, looked at his right wrist, and said with a trembling voice: "No, the vital signs belonging to Jing Yang on the watch are gone."

Of course, the fact that the watch cannot detect vital signs does not mean that the person who owns the watch must be dead. It is also possible that the watch is broken or other accidents have occurred.

But Jiang Jingchao still had an indescribable panic in his heart. He has always relied on this to tell his family that nothing is wrong. Now suddenly he can't detect his brother's vital signs, which makes him calm down.

At this time, Jiang Jingchao didn't care about any power consumption or consumption, and no longer converged half of the power. A huge spiritual net spread out, searching most of the living quarters in a short time.

Gu Yicheng on the side frowned when he saw his unrestrained use of powers, but after all, he didn't say much. It's just that the lower the mental power level, the more the limit is. By doing so, it may be difficult for Hyperion to recover in a short time.

Jiang Jingchao would rarely do the task of opening such a large spiritual net all at once, because this skill is really exhausting.

Soon, his lips began to turn pale, his complexion became more and more unsightly, and sweat was all over his forehead. Finally, before reaching the limit of his powers, he barely retracted the spiritual net and took a few heavy breaths. He supported his body with both hands and tilted his head to look in one direction.

"Jingyang and Jingyang are over there!" He said anxiously.

Even though there are signs of life elsewhere in the entire living area, Jiang Jingchao feels that his younger brother is in that dormitory building.

Lin Yang saw Jiang Jingchao's horrible look because of the excessive consumption of powers, and said, "Superzi, you can rest here, don't pass."

"Let me go. Don't worry, as long as Jingyang is still inside, I will definitely help you bring people out intact."