156

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 156:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 156:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gu Yicheng noticed the flower pot in her hand when Ruan Ning got in the car. Although she knew that the one who gave her this was a ten-year-old girl, she cherished the potted flower when she saw the girl holding it. He looked happy, still a little tasteful in his heart. I don't know if it's against the flower or the person.

"Ningning, what do you do with it all the time? Just put the flowerpot on the ground."

Ruan Ning did not notice his "good intentions", shook his head, and said, "It's okay, brother, I'm not tired. This potted flower doesn't weigh much, and I put it on the ground. I'm afraid I will wait for the car when it bumps. It was overturned."

Gifts given by others carefully cannot be treated at will, and Ruan Ning still keeps it on the balcony of the villa. But because Hua is also considered a "living thing", it can't be put in the space, otherwise she won't have to worry about this problem. Fortunately, the flower pot that Yiyi gave her is very clean, and she is not afraid of staining her clothes if she keeps holding it.

Gu Yicheng smiled and said helplessly: "Then I will find you a rope to fix the flowerpot, OK?"

Yes, how could she not think of this way! Ruan Ning glanced at the empty seat next to him, and his eyes lit up, "Well, you can."

Gu Yicheng took out a rope from the space, ready to help her take the flower to the seat and fix it, but when she just wanted to reach out to touch it, the flower bones on this plant suddenly shook, curled up together, the stems and leaves He also shook in the opposite direction, seeming to be afraid of him.

Upon seeing this scene, Ruan Ning rubbed his eyes to make sure that he had not made a mistake just now: "...??!!!"

Neither he nor Gu Yicheng had wood abilities, and it was impossible to control this plant. The other people in the car are not wood powers, so it's even more impossible.

In order to take a closer look, Ruan Ning took the potted flower back from Gu Yicheng's hand.

What is surprising is that as soon as it approaches Ruan Ning's side, it has a completely different mental outlook, and even the flower bone flower unfolds again and shakes twice. Although Ruan Ning could not understand the language of the plant, she could inexplicably feel the joy of the plant in front of her approaching her.

? ! ! Is this plant going to be refined? !

...Well, Ruan Ning knew it couldn't be.

After all, this world is only an apocalyptic world, and it is impossible for plants to become refined.

However, everything has spirituality, and the current environment is so strange that it will inevitably change under such conditions. This plant should be a similar situation.

When it encounters Gu Yicheng, it will retract the flower bone flower. It should be because the pressure on him belonging to the fifth-order ability is too strong. Usually when Gu Yicheng converges his whole body, it is difficult for ordinary people to feel it, and the mutant plant is right. The perception of all things is far more sensitive than that of human beings, which is why they react so much to it.

The mutant plant Ruan Ning has seen a lot in the last few months, but this is the first time I have seen someone with such a spirituality. The most spiritual species she had seen before was the big locust tree with a big b size.