171

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 171:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 171:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

While the Seal Squad was madly escaping for their lives, on the other side, the members of the Dawn Squad were also hurrying to stay away from the zombie group.

The Dawn Squad was behind the last side of the team, and now because of the sudden situation of the zombie group, the original formation has changed one direction, and the Dawn Squad is walking at the forefront, followed by the Thunder Squad.

The Thunder team was quick to react. They just turned a corner and drove on another road after their development. The group immediately noticed that they followed.

However, the SEAL team, which was at the forefront of the team, was far from the insight of the Thunder team.

Ruan Ning only knew that their team had already drove a long way on this new route, and they had not seen the Thunder team's car follow. It seems that they didn't notice the actions of their two teams in time, but they didn't notice it at all, right? !

This reaction is too slow, right?

I don’t know how the group of people is now. In fact, as long as there is no accident in the middle, everyone stays in the car and does not face the group of zombies. If they are trapped in a circle and cannot get out, the people of the SEAL team The possibility of successfully escaping from the group of zombies is still very high.

...

The SEAL team stepped on the accelerator to the end, and the speed was a hundred. However, ten minutes later, they did not completely shake off the group of zombies.

Because when they found the group of zombies, time was already a bit too late. In addition, the group of zombies was chasing after them. Fortunately, their cars were modified and of good quality. They ran fast at full speed, otherwise they would definitely be behind them. Those zombies caught up.

The members of the SEAL team couldn't help but denounce the other two teams for being too unethical. They suddenly changed the route temporarily, and they must have discovered it a long time ago, but they didn't even remind them, so they drove off by themselves.

When the SEAL team fled on the road with fear and fear, they drove for another half an hour, and finally saw the other two teams. Their car was parked on the side of the road. There were many people squatting on the rocks next to them. They should have begun preparations. had lunch.

The leisurely appearance, compared to their situation just now, suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in their hearts.

"Since you have discovered the zombies a long time ago, why don't you tell us in advance? Is it fun to watch us race with the zombies behind?!!!" Thinking of how they fled in embarrassment just now, the deputy captain sighed and couldn't get out. , The tone of speech is also rushed a lot.

"Jianhao! What do you say, I told you a long time ago, don't do things too impulsively in the future!" Captain Huang quickly stopped him from continuing to speak, lest he angered the other two teams.

The reason why this group of people didn't tell them in advance was because when they first met, they offended them in advance. This is also what they have done for themselves and eat their own evil consequences, and now it does not help to blame others. Besides, there is no reason in this world that a person must help others unconditionally, especially in this last days when the order is collapsed. Everyone is exhausted, and it's not easy to survive on their own, so there is no extra thought to take care of others. Think about it again, can they do this again?