78

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 78:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 78:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The locust tree is located in the very center of the living area, and there is a pavilion and corridor beside it. This place is before the end of the world, but it is a good place for students of B university to chat and fall in love in a summer.

But now, it's covered with dust, and no one has been here for a long time.

Only the locust tree in the middle stood still on the spot, with more branches and leaves, and it seemed that it was not affected by the harsh environment of the last days.

Ruan Ning had rested on the spot for half an hour before, alleviating the symptoms of weakness left by the treatment, and now he has recovered a lot, and his face is not so pale, as if the wind blows down.

But Gu Yicheng on the side couldn't help frowning several times when he saw her frail body. In my mind, I was thinking about how to get her the corresponding crystal nucleus to improve her ability level, thereby enhancing her physical fitness.

Under Ruan Ning's treatment, Jiang Jingyang's leg injury has basically healed more than half, and now he can walk alone without the support of others. Without serious injuries, there are no worries, and the combat effectiveness of the group is greatly increased.

"I've never seen such a big locust tree before growing up so big." Ruan Ning has lived in big cities since she was a child, not to mention the towering trees with trunks thicker than several of hers. It's rare to see it. I'm afraid I can only see it more in those deep mountains and old forests now.

I don't know if this locust tree was originally so tall and towering, or it mutated after the last days.

But how to look at it is also more likely to be the latter. Ruan Ning thought.

As a student of University B, Xi Chen has a great say in this. He explained: "This locust tree was planted by our school from the Provincial Botanical Garden. Even the pavilion where we are now is named after it. Yes. But the original year of this locust tree was less than ten years, and its size is not even half of what we see now. It was a week after the eruption of the end times, and it suddenly grew like this overnight. "

Jiang Jingyang on the side also echoed a few words. These survivors in the living area have long been scared by the plants all over the living area in these days. They usually hide away when they see the plants, so no one dares to come to where this locust tree is. Site.

This was also the first time Jiang Jingyang came to this pavilion after the last days.

Even the operation three days ago, everyone spent almost half a month together to clear a safe route from the side.

Thinking of the group of perfidious people, Jiang Jingyang's mood suddenly became unhappy. After saying some information about the locust tree, he did not continue the topic.

The Tier 3 wood zombie wandering in the large living area of ​​b has been killed by Gu Yicheng, but the plants growing around are still the same active and difficult, which also made Gu Yicheng verify the conjecture in his heart.

Although the third-order wood zombie is very harmful, the real reason that caused this place to become a purgatory on earth is probably still on the locust tree in front of you.