59

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 59:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 59:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The brawny man was named Wu Jinchuan. He was a boxer before the end of the world. He thought that this woman’s brother was an incompetent soft-footed shrimp, so he didn’t take it seriously. Professional players who rely on strength to win would be unable to fight back under his hands, and were forced to kneel on the ground.

This is simply a shame for Wu Jinchuan.

But before he found a chance to retaliate, the person in front of him directly abolished his right hand.

"My hand!!" The pain changed his voice.

For a boxer, the importance of his hands is self-evident. Although Wu Jinchuan didn't have supernatural powers, he was able to beat ordinary people with this strength before, not to mention that he had a younger brother who was a supernatural power.

He usually lives in zone b, and occasionally comes to zone d to hook up some young and beautiful women back to play. The last days are simply heaven for people like Wu Jinchuan. In this era, appearance and family background have become unimportant. Whoever has food and who has a high military value is the boss. The women in zone d are the best gangsters in the districts. They can get the bait with only a small profit, and they are powerless and have no backing. Even if something goes wrong, there is no need to worry about offending people and causing any trouble. .

There are tens of thousands of survivors in Base 3. As long as he doesn't kill people in the public, no one will care about this kind of man and woman. Even on the base, there will be no idle time to deal with this. he

This is why he dared to start to move directly in a crowded place such as the service center after seeing that Ruan Ning and the two were planning to live in Zone D, and expected that they could not walk.

Now Wu Jinchuan hurts so much that his waist can’t straighten up. Looking at Gu Yicheng’s eyes full of resentment, his right wrist was abruptly broken, and he fell to his side limply, his legs lost strength. , I can't stand up. He could even hear the laughter of people around him.

Wu Jinchuan was unwilling to be beaten up like this, gritted his teeth and threatened: "Boy, don't be proud of you, my brother is a supernaturalist and a member of the Dragon Tiger team. You heard about the Dragon Tiger team. Come on, if you hurt my cold hair, you will be dead. My brother will definitely not let you go! If you are familiar, let me go now and kowtow to my grandfather. I might be fine. Consider letting you go and save you a life."

Even though he said that, Wu Jinchuan was really thinking in his heart. When he went back and found his brother, he must personally abolish the man's hands and feet, so that he could not survive and die before throwing it away. It is better to live in a group of zombies outside the base than to die. Only in this way can we avenge the abolition of the right hand.

Gu Yicheng heard the threat from this person, his expression was calm, and his backhand broke the wrist of his other hand. He said indifferently, "In this case, I will wait for him to come to me."

Wu Jinchuan's scream that was even worse than before made the whole service center instantly quiet. Everyone stopped their movements and looked at the handsome man standing beside the brawny in fear and fear.

No one stood up to speak for Ruan Ning just now, and now no one will stand up for Wu Jinchuan. After all, he relied on what he had done in zone d by the brother of a supernatural power, and many people saw him.