86

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 86:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 86:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gu Yicheng's words gave Ruan Ning a dose of stability injection, yes, there will be no surveillance in the base, unless the brawny man is here now and stands up to identify them, otherwise who can recognize them.

Besides, the only clue they left at that time was the house that had been rented in the service center for a month.

Although with the prestige of Dragon Tiger team in the base, it is not difficult to find this record. But they stayed in that place for one night and then left, and they would definitely not be blocked by going there. I didn't come to them in time that day, and when I remembered this thing later, I wanted to trouble them and missed the opportunity.

Sure enough, until Ruan Ning and his party were out of the base, the dragon and tiger squad next to them did not recognize any signs. Or it should be said that they are completely treated as a bunch of strangers, without even looking at them directly. From top to bottom, the whole team feels very arrogant. Although with the reputation and strength of this team in the No. 3 base, they do have the capital to be arrogant.

Of course, Ruan Ning is not rare to have any intersection with this group of people. As for their arrogance, go arrogant, as long as they don't hinder them. Other people's affairs have nothing to do with her anyway.

However, there are some things that Ruan Ning hopes in the bottom of his heart that he can't have any intersection.

After leaving the base, the two teams still went along the way.

Because they were the last one who left the base and had three more cars, they were one step behind, even driving behind them. Therefore, Ruan Ning also ruled out the possibility that these people had premeditated to follow them.

Only a few minutes before driving out, the car in front stopped suddenly, and white smoke was still visible from the front of the car. It seems that the car is out of order.

"Fuck! What a bad luck! Who got this broken car, so useless!" Sitting at the back of the car, a man with a tattoo on his arm, looks like a three-and-a-half-shaped man who is not easy to provoke. Get up and said impatiently.

"I'm sorry, this broken car in your mouth was obtained by our group. But when we drove before, there was nothing wrong with it, so it suddenly won't work when it gets into your hands." Sitting opposite him, a cold temperament Said the woman.

"Kale, don't think you can yell at me because of the captain's attention to you. After all, I came first, and you came later." The man said angrily.

When Kale heard what he said, he just gave him a cold look, and didn't bother to argue with him again, and didn't say a word. But her attitude only aroused the man's dissatisfaction in Wu Yinchuan's heart. She suddenly sat up from her seat and looked at her glaringly.

The other people in the car either lowered their heads and did not speak, or deliberately closed their eyes to pretend to be resting. No one interrupted the matter of the two.

The status of a person in the same team is also divided into different ranks. In the last days, a team, who has strong abilities and strong fists, has the right to speak.

Just like the two men and women who were just talking about, they are among the best abilities in Dragon Tiger team. They are both deputy captains in the team, and the relationship between the two is not a day or two. Especially Wu Yinchuan, Captain Wu, he looked at Captain Gan unpleasantly and often found faults. Because before Captain Gan came, there was only one deputy captain in the team.