132

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 132:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 132:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gu Yicheng was a man in the Imperial Capital University before the end of the world. Not only the students in the same class as him knew his existence, but even the students in different classes knew his name.

However, after the eruption of the last days, he seemed to have disappeared. No one had seen him again, and had never heard about him.

Suddenly when someone said this name, everyone's faces were taken aback for a moment.

Soon, because of this sudden news, there was a lot of discussion in the banquet hall, talking to each other in a low voice.

"Zeng Yi, are you sure you did not read the wrong person? Didn't someone say that Gu Yicheng is dead? How could a dead person appear in the villa area of ​​Area A." Someone said with a puzzled expression. It is true that this person has disappeared for too long. For a long time before, the most heated topic among the survivors of Imperial Capital University was about Gu Yicheng, especially the school girls, who basically discussed him. Is there a question of death?

Zeng Yi: "I thought like you when I first saw him today, but I really saw him and a group of people standing not far from me. There was another person with me at the time. ,When he comes, you can ask him to know if what I said is true."

"If you say that, then I suddenly understand why Gu Yicheng disappeared for so long. There has been no big movement from the Gu family, and no one has ever been sent out to find him. It turns out that the person is still alive, but I don't know. Where did he go in the past few months when he disappeared, why there is no news at all." Someone has contacts with Gu's family, so he knows more information.

The Gu family used to be a high-level military officer. After the end of the world, it is because they control a large number of thermal weapons. Now it is one of the best forces in the base. Even in this banquet hall, there are many people who want to catch up with the Gu family.

"Zeng Yi, do you know where Gu Yicheng lives now?" A well-dressed girl heard the words, her eyes lit up, and she inquired about Gu Yicheng without a trace.

However, Zeng Yi patronized him in surprise at that time. When he reacted, the person was gone, so he didn't know the specific residence of Gu Yicheng, only that the other person should be in area a. But this range is too wide, the area of ​​A is not small, and the people who live in it are either very powerful or rich or expensive. I want to find out which villa a person lives in. A simple thing.

Gu Yicheng has a strong aura, and he usually keeps strangers away from him. When he doesn't speak and only looks at a person, he will give people a sense of oppression, so no one dares to provoke him, and not many people dare to approach him. Even if the school has a large number of girls who love him, few dare to confess.

However, this will not harm his reputation in the school in the slightest. Handsome looks is still one aspect, and his strength in all aspects is even more convincing. Otherwise, in the imperial capital university where there are many talents, it is absolutely impossible to have such a reputation by looking only.

Because of Gu Yicheng, the atmosphere in the banquet hall became a bit silent. Several children from the imperial family looked at each other, all planning to find a chance to leave here, and there was not much thought to go to the party again. Gu Yicheng is the best in the third generation of the Gu family. His return will change the current situation of the Hope Base. They must go back to ponder and tell the family.