130

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 130:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 130:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Everyone who enters the base will send out a special booklet to tell the survivors the basic common sense of life in the base, including where to rent a house, exchange materials, collect tasks, etc., which introduces the various processes of the hope base Is very detailed.

But Ruan Ning doesn't need to worry about these trivial things, because she didn't come alone, she just needs to act with her team.

As a new team that has just entered the Hope Base, Dawn Team still has a lot to do at the beginning. The other team that brought them here has been in the base for several months. It can be said that they are familiar with the situation here, so naturally they don't need to be the same.

Before the two teams separated at the fork in the road, Nie Wenxin hesitated in his heart, but he walked over and said to Gu Yicheng: "You, Lin Yang, Jiang Jingchao, would you three join me to meet the students from Imperial University? We happened to have a party at the base tonight. I haven’t seen each other for such a long time. Everyone will be very happy to see you showing up."

In the last days, it is still very common to report to the group in order to survive. As the top university in China, Imperial Capital University is located in the imperial capital. After the outbreak of the end times, even if the school has many zombies, it is because of the government. The rescue was timely, but the number of surviving students in this school was not a minority.

Gu Yicheng used to be one of the survivors of the Imperial Capital University. This kind of alumni relationship in the last days is actually a bit similar to the fellows of the same province in the university. The benevolent sees the benevolent and the wise sees the wisdom. Whether the person you meet is good or bad, who can That's clear.

Didn't he just cause a disaster for himself? He was framed by the people he trained, and then he was forced to blew himself up and died with the zombie king.

Therefore, in this life, he will definitely not do such things to lure wolves into the house again.

Thinking of this, a hint of sarcasm flashed through Gu Yicheng's eyes, and the people who had harmed him in the previous life died so directly, it was too cheap for them.

They should be better than dead, and let them see what they have and care about, and lose little by little.

But when he heard Nie Wenxin’s invitation, Gu Yicheng glanced at the girl next to him, Ruan Ning noticed that he was looking at him, and returned him with a sweet smile, in order to allow him to agree to this person’s appointment with peace of mind.

After all, this is the first step in the revenge script of the male protagonist in the novel. Since he has come to the Imperial City Hope Base, the male protagonist must show his face domineeringly in a public occasion.

The protagonist's appearance must not be mediocre! !

When Ruan Ning first read the novel, he especially liked the face-slapped scene. Now it is happening by his side, and his heart is even more excited than Gu Yicheng himself. In fact, she still wanted to follow along, but she was not a student of the Imperial Capital University. It would be too unreasonable to attend this party, so she could only rest her mind.

"Next time I have a chance. I have to take the team with other things to do." Gu Yicheng faintly refused.

Nie Wenxin’s smile stiffened, and then returned to normal, "Hahaha, too, you are now the captain, of course it’s not the same as an idler like me. I almost forgot that you just came to the base and there are many things to be busy. There really isn't much time to go to the party."