155

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 155:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 155:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning asked Yu Yiyi to tell Yu Xian about Superzi's discovery of Tier 4 mental powers among those people.

At this time, there are not many abilities capable of reaching Tier 4, and there are only a handful of Tier 4 mental abilities.

After they have been in Chaoyang Base for so long, they should know if there are any Tier 4 mental ability players in Chaoyang Base.

Although the person with Tier 4 spirit system might not necessarily belong to Chaoyang Base. But at least the scope has been reduced a lot, and there is no longer a purposeless search, but a search target.

Not long after, Yu Xian personally came to the lounge of their Morning Team, but this time she came here to apologize.

Because Yu Xian had locked a superpower in their cultivation center, that person had already run away because of a guilty conscience, and they were sending someone to catch him back. No matter who the group of people united with him is, what is certain is that it won't be the morning team in front of her, she really blamed them.

"I misunderstood you just now without fully clarifying the situation. I'm really sorry, I apologize to you here." She said apologetically.

Gu Yicheng raised his eyebrows, and the aura belonging to the fifth-order ability was fully opened. Yu Xian suddenly felt a strong sense of oppression, which made people breathless.

"Now that we know that the person who stole the stuff is not us, can we leave the incubation center now?"

Gu Yicheng couldn't stand the offense of others, especially offending the person next to him. He just helped them find clues to remind them to pay attention to their own people, but he just didn't want people to put the hat of stealing on them. One yard goes to one yard. Now that this matter has been resolved, it is time to calculate another matter.

Yu Xian’s forehead was covered with sweat. When he heard him say this, she knew that her previous behavior was annoying these people. She could only try to find a way to make up for it, “Captain Gu, it’s not early now. You want to be at the base. In addition, finding a place to live is more difficult, otherwise you will live with us first tonight."

"Brother..." Ruan Ning looked at the other party and apologized sincerely, so he secretly tugged the corner of the man's clothes to signal him not to embarrass the people in the training center too much. She knew that Gu Yicheng was venting her anger, but the unhappiness that had arisen in her heart because of the previous events was long gone.

Gu Yicheng glanced at the girl who blinked at him vigorously, and sighed secretly, knowing that she was soft-hearted this time.

Although Ning Ning often appears to be indifferent to other people's affairs, but in the end, her living environment was too simple, so she still has goodness in her heart and is unwilling to embarrass other people.

If she is not protected by herself, sooner or later her character will suffer.

But fortunately, he still stayed by her side to help her shield out the dangers in the dark. With him, since she doesn't want to do one thing, then why force her to change.

Gu Yicheng retracted the coercion from his body, and the corners of his lips curled up slightly, "Then I will trouble you."

"No trouble, no trouble." Yu Xian wiped the sweat from her forehead with lingering fear. After setting up this incubation center, she has met many powerful people, but for the first time, she felt such a powerful aura from a person.