57

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 57:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 57:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Yao Yiyi and several people drove the car over from the place where they had just been troubled. Fortunately, the group who saved them did not leave.

Not only that, the people in this team also agreed to go to the base with them. This surprised and delighted them.

Go to the car at No.3 base.

"What should our team do from now on?" someone asked in a low voice.

All five were silent.

There are teammates who sacrificed under the mouth of the mutant animals, and there are also teammates who are going to go for their future.

Their team now suffers heavy casualties, leaving only five of them. The strength of the team is greatly reduced. For them, the best plan is to disband the team and join other teams.

"It would be great if we could join their team." Chu Yu couldn't help but sigh.

Yao Yiyi hesitated, "But they are here to find someone... I shouldn't stay in city b for too long."

In the last days, joining a strong team is undoubtedly the best way to increase the chance of survival.

Just like the most powerful Dragon Tiger team in their No. 3 base, how many people squeezed their heads and wanted to enter. It also includes many abilities.

The contribution points that the Dragon Tiger team gets each time they go out are enough to make many people envy and jealous.

"That's because they haven't seen our No. 3 base. After seeing the strength of our base, they will know the benefits of staying in the base." Chu Yu said confidently.

When she was on mission before, she had also been to other small and medium-sized bases in the surrounding area. And even her brother-in-law said that none of the bases in the nearby major provinces and cities can match their No. 3 base.

Yao Yiyi didn't think so like Chu Yu. Although she also thinks that their base is very good, she doesn't think this team will stay. And even if they stay, they may not be willing to let them join the team.

**********************************

*************************************

The reason why this safe base in city b is called Base No. 3 is because the nearest street was called No. 3 Street before the end of the world, and the base simply took such a name.

This is also to let more people know the location of the safe base.

When Ruan Ning and his party arrived at Base No. 3, the wall was being rebuilt outside the base. According to visual observation, the height of the new wall built on the foundation of the old wall was at least 34 meters high.

"Gu Ge is right. This base really looks better than the one in our city." Lin Yang looked around and quickly came to such a conclusion.

Although Ruan Ning on the side did not express any emotion, the expression on her face has fully proved that she also thinks so.

The wall higher than people, the serious-faced soldiers guarding the side with guns, the teams and survivors who lined up to enter the base at the entrance, all of this gave people a desolate but different kind. Vitality.

Ruan Ning had only experienced this kind of magnificent scene of apocalyptic base in the text of the novel before. Unexpectedly, one day I could see and touch it with my own eyes.

I used to think that even if the city's work is not particularly outstanding, it is still remarkable. But now that there is such a comparison between the two, you can immediately feel that city s is far from the base of city b in terms of system and facilities.

Ruan Ning looked out through the car window, and those who were queuing to enter and leave the base, no matter what the expressions on their faces, there was a glimmer of hope for life in their eyes.

Take the young men and women of the base squad who are now following them in the car. Ruan Ning did not see the despair of being oppressed by life in the last days in them, and he could still feel the youthful vigor. .

This is enough to prove that this base is very successful. At least it brings a sense of security to many people in the last days.

Gu Yicheng had heard of the name of this No. 3 base in his previous life, and through the data, he has some understanding of some basic conditions here.

And the first healer he had ever seen came out of this No. 3 base.

If you can find him, maybe you can figure out the difference between Ning Ning's healing power.

...

There are three ways to enter the safe base.

After getting off the car, Ruan Ning watched for a while, and he could roughly understand the distribution of the three roads. It should be one by the superpower, one by the ordinary person, and the other by the team that went out of the task.

"Um, that, you can actually go to this passage with us." Chu Yu thought of their conversation in the car, and didn't want to miss such a good opportunity to join a powerful team, so he wanted to fight for the opportunity. I took the courage and said, "If you go this way, you can submit the team information directly at the entrance. You don't have to wait to go in and then queue up there to apply. And you are not looking for someone? You can go to the task hall. At the innermost window, find a staff member to post the tracing information. There is a lot of traffic there. Maybe you can quickly find the person you are looking for."

"Moreover, all of us can help you find it together." Chu Yu still did not forget to bring his teammates around.

"Thank you Miss Chu for your reminder, we can solve the rest of the matter by ourselves, so we don't have to trouble you." Xue Chen said.

"You saved us first. This is what we should do." Chu Yu and the others were a little bit disappointed after hearing this. They could only say, "If you have anything to do, you can come to us at any time. The people in our team live in area 23. number."

From the moment they got off the car, Xue Chen was the nominal captain of their newly formed team.

Although Xue Chen didn't know why Gu Shao wanted himself to be the captain, no matter whether it was strength or conviction, the position of the captain should be taken by Gu Shao.

However, since Xue Chen and everyone in the team decided to follow Gu Shao in the future, he would not question his decision. What's more, judging from the orderly arrangements in the car just now, Gu Shao must have his reason for doing this.

He just needs to follow along.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

*Something happened tonight, we can only change these first. Tomorrow I will use the thick and long chapter to compensate everyone, huh~~

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular Today

The Future Fishing Boat Clone (12.9k views today)I Become A Burdensome Child After Transmigrating (7.8k views today)Reborn Aristocrat: Oppressing (6k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com