168

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 168:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 168:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

At the beginning of April, the Hope Base in the Imperial Capital also ushered in the first wave of zombies.

It is hoped that as China's No. 1 base, its strength and heritage should not be underestimated. Because the discovery was timely, just like the last time at the No. 3 base in city b, this wave of zombies led by three Tier 4 mutant zombies did not cause much damage to the Hope Base.

However, casualties of personnel inside the base are still inevitable. It is precisely because of this that Ruan Ning, who is a healer, has become busy again during this period of time. He often can't even eat a few bites of food, so he is called to treat the wounded and the whole person is busy. .

However, I hope that the luck of the base is still good.

After all, the current zombies' aggressiveness is greatly enhanced. I hope that the base is selected because of the good location, plus the active and timely cleaning of the zombies around the base, so I have only encountered a zombie wave now. As for other cities around the imperial capital, many bases have even experienced waves of zombies.

Ruan Ning only stayed in the Hope Base a few days ago. He heard others say that the XX base defeated the zombie tide. He didn't feel anything in his heart, but was just happy for them. It wasn't until she had experienced it personally that she realized that even if humans won victory in the end, some harm would always exist.

If possible, Ruan Ning hopes that the world will be peaceful and no one will encounter zombies.

...

In this campaign against the tide of zombies, the army is mainly responsible for protecting the safety of the base.

Although the Gu family, like other forces, has always focused on self-protection after the end of the world, it has never given up the ordinary people in the base. This can be seen from the proportion of ordinary people in the army, which is even more than that of superpowers. Moreover, the industries under the Gu family's name are more inclined to hire ordinary people and give them a place to live so that ordinary people can support themselves in the last days.

However, the Gu family also knows that the truth is too late. People in the last days are unpredictable, and blindly giving will not get anything. Therefore, although the Gu family is sympathetic, they have never provided free food relief, which does not allow a person to benefit for no reason. After all, teaching people how to fish is worse than teaching people how to fish. In the end, only survivors can survive in this cruel world.

**********************************

*************************************

Recently, Ruan Ning finished his work day when it was getting dark.

Unlike her, Gu Yicheng is very leisurely these days. Now that the zombie tide has just passed, I hope that the base is still in the rest stage and the team does not need to go out to do tasks.

Ruan Ning leaned his head on Gu Yicheng’s shoulder. Like every girl in love, he talked to him one after another, "Brother, I don’t want to go to the army tomorrow." Rao is Ruan Ning just needs Jing. Nuclear can be healed. In theory, the power will never be exhausted, but her physical strength will be exhausted. Therefore, using the power for a long time still makes her whole person tired, so she will also feel Tired.