29

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 29:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 29:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Huh?" Ruan Ning glanced at the woman suspiciously, and asked, "Are you talking about this suitcase?"

The woman shook her head and said, "I want to buy the blue crystal you just took. If you are willing to cut love, I'm willing to buy it for a pack of biscuits."

A pack of cookies?

If Ruan Ning had only guessed in his heart at the beginning, then it is almost certain now that the woman who is a few years older than her already knows the usefulness of the crystal core, so she is willing to pay a high price to buy it back.

Otherwise, a seemingly useless "blue crystal" with a large fingernail will only be willing to buy it if there is too much food.

But Ruan Ning is not the kind of person who doesn't know the goods. Of course, he would not treat this crystal core as an ordinary crystal, and sold the crystal core happily with a packet of biscuits.

If you really want to count it, in order to be able to buy this, she still spent two packs of instant noodles...

"I'm afraid I can't sell this to you." She refused.

Hearing her words, the cabbage on the side frowned, and then quickly recovered as if nothing had happened, and continued, "Do you think the price is not right? I really like this color crystal. I sincerely want to buy it. If you sell it, Give it to me, and I can add another packet of biscuits for you."

"...Actually, the blue crystal is not worth the price now." Since this person is going to pretend to be stupid, Ruan Ning is also willing to accompany her on acting. "You want to buy it and you won't even need half a pack or even half a cookie."

Kale thought she was tempted, but thought the price was too high, and worried that she was playing tricks on her, and said, "Don't worry, I understand the truth about money and money. Since I bought it, I won't go wrong."

Ruan Ning wore a mask, making it difficult to see the expression on his face, but his voice was soft and sounded very comfortable, "Miss, I think you have misunderstood. I didn’t mean it. I’m not a person. It’s a cheap habit. Besides, I also like this blue crystal very much. I’m afraid I can’t give you this one. If you really like crystals, maybe you can look at other stalls. Maybe you can find a better one? "

Seeing that this person showed no signs of selling, Kale was annoyed. It would be nice if she could come to the market earlier.

It's a pity that I'm still a step late, this person has already bought this crystal core.

This crystal nucleus is really important for cabbage.

There are few awakening abilities in Tier 1 zombies, so the crystal nuclei in most zombies' heads are colorless and transparent. This dark blue crystal nucleus is extremely rare.

She is an ice-type ability person, if she can get this dark blue crystal core, her ability can be improved, and the number of ice cones released by one performance will be more.

But all of this can only be achieved on the basis that she can successfully obtain this crystal core corresponding to her own power.

Kale thought it would be easy to buy things, but she didn't expect that she would be willing to give out two packs of biscuits, and this person would not sell her.