67

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 67:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 67:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Xiong Yan took into account the safety of Dr. Chen and the others in the team, plus it’s getting dark early, and if they stay here, I’m afraid that a large group of them will have to spend the night in this place instead of resting in place for too long. After everyone had slowed down for a while, they packed up and got in the car and left.

They were lucky this time. During the rest period, the zombies did not catch up again. Only occasionally a few lonely zombies wandered here from the street, but they were quickly given away by their people. Solved it.

Before leaving, Xiong Yan solemnly said to the members of the Chenxi team: "As long as your team is in need, you can come to base three to find me at any time. Just report my name with the base guard."

The blessing of dripping water should be reciprocated by the spring. Xiong Yan's power alone is limited. In the last days, he can't help himself and cannot help everyone. But for those who have helped him, as long as he can, he will do his best to repay them.

This time Dawn Team not only helped them solve the zombies, but also brought them two cars back to the base. He will always remember this kindness.

After the rescue team's car left, Gu Yicheng took out their team's three cars from the space.

I was in a hurry to save people. There were still a lot of supplies in the car, and it was unsafe to park in place. Simply Gu Yicheng took them all directly into the space.

Now that the rescue team members are gone, they no longer have to stay to waste time.

"Superzi, can't you still detect the location of your family here?" Lin Yang asked.

Jiang Jingchao glanced at the screen and shook his head, "No. Wait until the time comes to school and then check it out."

After so many days have passed since the end of the world, Jiang Jingchao is so sure that his family is still alive, somewhere in city b. This is because during the summer vacation in their family, my mother bought a watch with a special chip for every member of the family to measure heart rate signs. And sternly stated that they must wear it every day, no one can take it off, otherwise they will be in a hurry.

At that time, none of the three men in the family could understand why their mother suddenly wanted to buy such useless things. Thinking about it now, this might be a woman's sixth sense.

Fortunately, the presence of this watch allows everyone in the family to know the situation of the other people even if they are separated in the last days.

The terminal of the watch is connected to the computer, so far, the heartbeats of the other three people are still there.

So no matter what the situation is, at least the family is still alive. This is why Jiang Jingchao has been able to remain calm so far.

In fact, each watch can locate each other, but he can only accurately monitor the location of the three people on the first day of the end of the world. His younger brother Jiang Jingyang is at school, and his parents are at home. Later, it was disturbed by unknown, and it was never detected again.

Unlike Lin Yang, who is used to being free and indifferent to his family, Jiang Jingchao has a very good relationship with his family. Lin Yang can’t empathize with this aspect, and doesn’t know what to say to comfort him, so he can only pat him. Shoulder, said: "Super son, it's okay. As long as people are still alive, they will definitely be found. We will all help you together."