75

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 75:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 75:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Everyone should pay attention when walking and try not to touch these plants on the side of the road."

Jiang Jingchao soon discovered that the seemingly inconspicuous plants beside them were not as harmless as they usually behave.

In other words, under the influence of Tier 3 wood zombies, the plants in the entire living area have mutated. None of them are normal.

Therefore, when Ruan Ning was fleeing for his life, he still needed to put his mind on this.

But when Ren was escaping in panic, he could take care of everything. Even though Ruan Ning had tried very hard to avoid it, he still got a lot of tricks.

The same goes for others.

People hadn't walked far, and the trousers they were wearing were more or less corroded by the mucus with finger-sized holes.

The taste of being attached to the skin by plant mucus is even more uncomfortable, not painful, but that piece of skin will soon have an itchy, numb sensation, and people can't help but want to reach out and scratch a few times. .

I am afraid that among the mutant plants living in this living area, there are still some mucus with certain toxicity.

While running, Ruan Ning hated what the greening of the university did so well. Especially in this new campus of B University, there are so many flowers and trees around, you never know which tree or grass next to it will become the next timed bomb to detonate.

This timed bomb is not a metaphor, it is the kind that really explodes!

The plant catalyzed by the supernatural energy did not know when, it exploded from the middle with a "bang".

If it weren't for the few of them to hide in time, although the power of plant explosions was completely inferior to grenade explosives. These drugs would not cause them to break their arms and legs, and the whole person was bloody, but it looked very dangerous.

When planning for the big B, the person in charge of the school might not have thought of it. Not long after, the flowers and trees that they transported from all over the country and planted here for viewing will eventually become eaters of the lives of students. biochemical weapon.

"What kind of plants are these? Fire doesn't even work for them anymore?!" Xie Fei relied on his abilities to fight against plants, making it easier than the other three, and he could even allocate energy to help them deal with those entanglements. Vines.

However, sometimes the effects of fire abilities are much worse than he thought. After a fireball passed, he thought he could destroy a large area directly. But this is not the case, some plants still survive tenaciously.

Unexpectedly, one day, plants can also become a major hazard and evolve into such a murderous weapon.

The only place in the living area to avoid these weird mutant plants is only the surrounding dormitory buildings.

After all, no matter how powerful those plants are, they can't all run by themselves.

Ruan Ning and the others were tossed so hard, they quickly found the nearest dormitory building and hid in.