Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 12:

Since there is no one in the supermarket, it is more convenient for her to collect supplies in this place alone. You can be upright and don't shy away from outsiders.

Ruan Ning retracted his vigilant gaze and focused on the business of the trip.

Every time she walked past a shelf, a lot of the things on it disappeared.

This time, the situation was different from when she bought the supplies a few days ago. Ruan Ning selectively left those foods with a long shelf life and easy to preserve on the shelves, instead leaving some fruits, yogurt, meat products and other relatively short shelf life. Things are collected into the space.

The time in the space is still, with its own preservation function, these things will not be broken for many days.

Ruan Ning left those things not entirely for the purpose of leaving a way for the people who collect supplies later. There are indeed a few suitcases in the space that she used to store supplies and the refrigerator that she forcibly put them in. There is nothing extra. The place has come to cram so many things.

Yes, Ruan Ning was so frantic that he didn't even spare the storage space of the refrigerator in order to collect supplies. There was also the original owner's brand-name handbag, which was also used by her as a vegetable basket, and a few catties of apples were put in it.

In fact, if it wasn't for the closet at home to be fixed to the wall, she had the idea of ​​putting the closet into the space.

She is probably the first person ever to have a lot of space, but she still has to pick and choose materials. Ruan Ning thought slightly distressed.

Ruan Ning has had no worries about food and clothing in the real world. Even after the death of his parents, he has never suffered a bit. He has someone responsible for all aspects.

She can eat biscuits and instant noodles for one or two occasionally, but if she is allowed to eat these every day, she will really be too much. It was just because there was no space before, and in the last days, people would still be so squeamish that they would not survive, so she could only choose some foods with a long shelf life, instead of picking the kind of food that was not released. Now that she has this condition, she certainly won't be stingy to improve her food.

It is precisely because of this that Ruan Ning now gives up the parts of the supermarket that she does not like, and does not feel distressed. Since doing so does not harm one's own interests, there is nothing wrong with self-interest.

Considering that she might meet other people on the way back and forth, Ruan Ning also carried a backpack with some light food in it, which would not affect her actions, but to outsiders, she contained something inside.

Not only can it cover people's eyes and ears, but it can also cover her every time she takes something out of space.

After Ruan Ning collected the supplies from the supermarket, he still wanted to go to a pharmacy not far away to get some commonly used medicines.

In the last days, the value of medicine is no less than the value of food. Sometimes a common cold medicine is also very valuable, and it is rare for ordinary people to see it. Even if Ruan Ning can't use it, it is good to use it for other materials in the future.

Just as she was about to walk out of the supermarket and head to the next place, there was a loud "bang" outside suddenly, and there was a lot of movement.

Because of this sudden movement, the zombies in the entire surrounding area were awakened.

Before Ruan Ning's feet stepped out of the supermarket gate, Yu Guang had already seen several zombies appearing on the corner of the street, coming towards this side.

Because she didn't know what was going on outside, she had no abilities and was too unsafe. In desperation, Ruan Ning could only gritted her teeth and turned back to the supermarket.

What Ruan Ning, who was hiding in the supermarket at this time, didn’t know was that on a modified off-road vehicle on Shangyang Street, which was only one street away from her supermarket, she had been talking about the male customer for several days. Yi Chengzheng sat in the back seat with a cold expression, and his neat clothes formed a sharp contrast with the desolate neighborhood outside.

He had a calm expression, and from time to time he released a thunder and lightning ability toward the window, and effortlessly knocked down a dozen zombies who were chasing them.

The off-road vehicle rammed on the road, hitting many zombies on the street, and by the way, smashed the glass windows of several clothing stores, causing a series of alarms, which instantly broke the tranquility of the morning.

"Damn! There are too many **** zombies in this place, right?" Lin Yang, who was driving, looked at the crowd of zombies that were impenetrable by the car and couldn't help but explode.

Shangyang Street was one of the prosperous areas of S City before the end of the world. Although it is not as crowded as the big shopping malls in the city center, it is not much more crowded.

Gu Yicheng raised his brows slightly and said in a deep voice, "Get off."

Lin Yang and Jiang Jingchao also awakened their abilities before and after these two days, one was the earth type ability and the other was the spirit type ability.

As soon as Gu Yicheng’s voice fell, the two of them built an earthen wall around the off-road vehicle to block the pace of the zombies, and the other immediately unfolded their spiritual nets, taking half of Shangyang Street’s situation in their eyes, and reporting to him in a simple and clear manner. Happening.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Two more.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com