113

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 113:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 113:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After leaving the Yancheng base, they had to pass a bridge across the river to leave the city.

However, before they arrived at the bridge across the river, only a few explosions were heard far away, and then a dull sound broke the tranquility of the place, as if something had collapsed over there. of.

"what sound??"

"It seems to come from over there."

The direction of the sound is exactly the location of the bridge across the river.

Ruan Ning stared at that direction and suddenly felt a bad feeling in his heart. It wouldn't be so unfortunate.

From the city where the Yancheng base is located, there is only this bridge across the river. If there is a problem with the bridge across the river, if they want to go from the land to the next city, they can only go back from the place where they came, and make a big circle to achieve the same effect. It takes several days. And if they go the other way, they will have to pass a popular tourist city in G Province before the end of the world, and the degree of danger is not obvious.

I hope that there will be no accidents on the bridge across the river, Ruan Ning can only pray silently in his heart.

After driving for another five minutes, they saw that thick black smoke was now rising above the iconic bridge not far away. They didn't get to the specific situation, so they don't know yet, but it looks like this I am afraid the situation is not optimistic.

Their car was driving on the road, and someone hurried over from the opposite direction, and saw that their convoy was still going there. After hesitating for a while, they trotted and turned their heads and waved towards their convoy. Wave your arm.

The team saw his movements in the rearview mirror and stopped the car.

The man walked over and knocked on the glass of the leading car in the line, that is, the car in which Ruan Ning was.

What came by was a rough man with a beard, his voice hoarse, and he said, "You guys don't go there anymore! What happened to the bridge across the river?! The people and cars that were on the bridge are now falling into the river, The flood has washed away, I am afraid it will not be saved."

The people in the car looked at each other. Did the bridge across the river just collapse?

Given the strength of the bridge across the river, if the person who put the explosives does not understand the structure of the bridge, it will be difficult to damage the overall bridge structure if hundreds of kilograms of explosives are exploded together. So how could it collapse so easily? Otherwise, they wouldn't choose this route at all, just to confirm that this bridge is not so easily damaged. After all, zombies are only interested in living people, and will not destroy dead objects like the bridge across the river.

Lin Yang leaned out the window, handed out a cigarette from the man, and inquired about the news: "Brother, our team really went to the opposite side of the river today in an emergency, can you tell us what is going on there now? Is it a bridge? Collapsed?"

The stubble man hesitated for a while when he took the cigarette. Now the cigarette is also a rare material. A pack of cigarettes has been fired to a high price in the base.