70

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 70:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 70:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

But none of the others present were the kind who simply persuaded him by a few words, and then left here immediately.

"You just listen to me, and leave this place quickly, otherwise it's really too late. I didn't lie to you. If you stay here, it will really be dangerous!" The baby-faced boy raised his head and glanced up from the stairs. The "people" who got up and down were suddenly anxious.

When the baby-faced boy hurriedly walked to the first floor, the zombie also came to Ruan Ning's sight.

Like all zombies, the human appearance of this zombie has also become hideous under the erosion of the virus. Its skin is full of abnormal bruises, and the original light-colored skirt on its body can’t be seen clearly. There are blood stains on it.

Smelling the breath of fresh and living people, a touch of scarlet emerged from its pale pupils, and ran toward them at a faster speed.

"Lili, don't hurt them!" Seeing this scene, the baby-faced boy shouted out loud.

But the zombie only paused when he heard the name "Lili", his attacking posture was still very obvious, and he didn't stop because of his words.

Lin Yang leaned against the wall of the stairs on the first floor, closest to the zombie. Taking advantage of the zombie's approach, he pulled out the gun cleanly and fired several shots in the direction of the zombie.

"Don't shoot!" The baby-faced boy is now nervous on both ends, and the whole person is anxious to become an ant on a hot pot. He said that he was going to the zombie.

"Hey, kid, don't pass. The bullet does not have eyes, and the zombies will not show mercy to your men. If it hurts you, it will be no good." Lin Yang also saw that this young man might know this female zombie. , But people have now become zombies, even the blood of close relatives can't remember, they can only follow instinct to eat living people. What's the use besides giving away heads?

"No. Lili still recognizes me." The baby-faced boy said anxiously.

Now that Lin Yang saw that he didn't listen to persuasion and wanted to run over, he had a headache, so he dragged him down the stairs.

However, the next scene shocked Lin Yang.

The bullets shot from his gun fell on the female zombie but it didn't work. Some fell to the ground, making a sound of metal collision, and some rebounded from it.

"I'm going!" Lin Yang hurriedly blocked the flying bullet with her ability. At this moment, the female zombie was getting closer and closer, and then she came to Lin Yang.

And the power defense wall he built only blocked it for less than ten seconds before it broke the defense.

"..."

"Damn! What level of zombie is this! Why is it so destructive!" Lin Yang's protective wall was able to block even the fire-type zombie close to Tier 2 at the beginning, so why did it get here to this female zombie? It has become as thin as a piece of cardboard.

Seeing that the defense was broken, Lin Yang hurried to hide. Before the female zombie caught Lin Yang, Gu Yicheng blocked her movement with a lightning bolt.