47

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 47:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 47:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning said that the mutant zombie was really miserable. It should have been possible to abuse several waves of newcomers in this place. Maybe you could become a high-level zombie in the future, but it turned out to be bad luck. Not long after they first appeared on the stage, they met the male protagonist here, and finally turned into the male protagonist. A fiery red crystal nucleus in his hand.

It was useless for Gu Yicheng to hold the fire-type crystal core, so he gave it to Xie Fei, who was also a fire-type superpower in the team.

"Thank you Gu Shao!"

Xie Fei was surprised and delighted when he took over the crystal core. The zombies were killed by Gu Shao alone, and they didn't make much effort at all. Xie Fei didn't expect this crystal nucleus to fall into his hands.

Not only Xie Fei, but even Xue Chen in the team were surprised when they saw this scene. It would be okay if they didn’t know the value of the crystal nucleus before, but now that I know it, it is inevitable that Gu Yicheng’s behavior would be unavoidable. A little touched.

As for those who are not in the team, even if they really have the idea of ​​playing this crystal core, they have to weigh whether they can win Gu Yicheng.

As long as anyone with a little self-awareness understands that when the mutant zombie makes everyone embarrassed, this crystal core is destined to miss them.

The crystal nucleus of this fire-type mutant zombie is a little bigger than the thumb nail, and the whole body is fiery red. At first glance, it seems that this is not an ordinary crystal nucleus.

Although Ruan Ning could not see the mutant zombie with his own eyes, he knew from the size of this crystal core that this mutant zombie was definitely more than one order. At least it should be about to enter the second order or have already entered the second order.

And when dealing with this mutant zombie, the male protagonist didn't get any injuries at all. It seems that killing the second-order mutant zombie is not a tricky thing for him.

Mutant zombies are generally better than those with the same level of ability. I don't know what stage the hero's thunder and lightning ability has reached at this time?

Ruan Ning thought about it, and felt that it was definitely not weak. Maybe the power level was faster than the third rank.

This is less than a month after the end of the world broke out. Some people have not yet awakened, and they can only rely on cold weapons to kill zombies to survive. Some people have just awakened and are still in the groping stage, but the male protagonist has been able to defeat Tier 2 Mutant zombies.

Sure enough, people are more popular than people.

Ruan Ning is happy that the hero can be so good, so that as a "comrade teammate", her safety can also be more guaranteed, and at the same time she is worried about when she will become as good as the hero.

**********************************

*************************************

Just after dealing with a group of zombies, the team's physical strength and abilities were too exhausted, so for the sake of safety, Xue Chen arranged for everyone to stay here and fix them, and then leave to the gas station after lunch.