127

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 127:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 127:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ruan Ning originally just wanted to lie down for a few minutes and then get up, who would have thought that she actually fell asleep in Gu Yicheng's arms in the end. Moreover, she slept very well all over, showing no signs of discomfort.

After opening his eyes and waking up, Ruan Ning looked at the time and found that it was already 3:30 in the morning.

In other words, she just slept in the arms of this person for two full hours.

"Brother, are you asleep..." She bit her red lips and shouted tentatively, but her voice was very small, as if she was afraid of waking up another person in the room.

At this point in time, he should have gone to sleep...

But to Ruan Ning's surprise, she quickly got a reply from another person.

"I'm still here." Gu Yicheng's warm and clear voice sounded in this quiet night.

Thinking of the person behind him still holding himself tightly, with his back leaning against the man’s warm chest, Ruan Ning’s apricot eyes were hazy, his cheeks were slightly red, and his tone became a little bit more embarrassing, and said, “Brother, that, I have enough rest It's..."

So... he has been holding her for so long, shouldn't he also let her go and let her go now? And he held her in one position for two hours, wouldn't his hands feel sore?

Ruan Ning did not forget that Gu Yicheng’s shoulder ribs had been injured before. Although she was healed by her healing power, the injury has been healed, but the blood shed on the road can’t be replaced, so his The body should still be in a weak state.

Ruan Ning was afraid that he would be too tired because of her, that would be a sin.

Gu Yicheng chuckled lightly, and his eyebrows were tenderly tied where the person in his arms could not see, "Let's take a rest."

Ruan Ning hesitated, "But—"

"But what do I want to do if I just hold you like this..." he continued.

A person who is tall and majestic in your heart, can be seen from a distance but not playful, is now speaking in your ears similar to love words, no matter what other people can not bear, Ruan Ning is after hearing these words anyway, Suddenly, the tips of his ears were glowing with a faint red, and he was too ashamed.

Gu Yicheng looked at the delicious and cute look of the girl in his arms, with the corners of his lips raised slightly, and he couldn't help but leaned over and kissed her on the forehead.

The sudden warm touch on his forehead made Ruan Ning's apricot eyes rounded and startled.

At the same time, the man's big hand reached out and held her, and the two crossed their fingers.

Ruan Ning swallowed. Although the atmosphere is right now, saying these words may affect feelings a little, but she still feels it is necessary to remind, "Brother, I am not an adult yet..." She shouldn't be a lie. Although she is already an adult in another world, this body is indeed still a minor.

"Well, I know." Gu Yicheng replied lightly, his chin pressed against her shoulders, her dark eyes were slightly deep, and she said dumbly: "I always remember Ningning's birthday. It's six months before you arrive. Eighteenth birthday."