174

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 174:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 174:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Everything went well for the morning team on their way back, and arrived at Hope Base in the afternoon of the next day.

Ruan Ning, who had just arrived at Hope Base, found that he had received an invitation letter sent from Chaoyang Base. Invite her to participate in the exhibition held by the incubation center. The letter happened to be delivered on the day that she and the team left the base for the mission, and it has been almost a week since now.

The scheduled time for the exhibition is the day after tomorrow. Today I will take a half-day rest, and then we will set off on the road tomorrow, just in time for this great show.

However, the people in the incubation center disappeared for a while, so Ruan Ning has been extremely worried, and now I don’t know what is going on. Suddenly what exhibitions are being held with such a big fanfare, even Ruan who is still a little sympathetic with the incubation center. Ning didn't know what they wanted to do?

However, the less I understand the situation, the more curious they are about what medicine they sell in the gourd, and the more I look forward to the exhibition on that day. Ruan Ning believes that many people must have the same ideas as her.

Regardless of whether it is because of his concern for the cultivation center or the strong natural interest of human beings in watching the excitement, he will go to the exhibition this time! !

Ruan Ning took the invitation letter and came to Gu Yicheng with a look of excitement, and explained to him that he wanted to visit the Chaoyang base.

While listening to her talk, Gu Yicheng pulled her in from outside, with a little cold hand, and helped her warm up with her body temperature. After she finished speaking, he asked in a pampered face: "I want me to go with you tomorrow. ?"

Ruan Ning nodded like garlic, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Brother, please accompany me to go with me." With this person by her side, she felt particularly safe. It seemed that no matter what happened, she didn't need to be afraid. And she was used to the feeling he was always around, not wanting to be alone.

"It's not impossible for me to accompany you...but..." Gu Yicheng moved slowly and pointed to his lips with obvious intentions. In fact, how could he really be willing to let her go alone, but that is to say, the benefits he should fight for for himself are still indispensable.

Ruan Ning blinked when he heard the words, and his long eyelashes swept across, like a small fan. It seems that finding someone to do things really can’t be said at all. Otherwise, what should he do next time he doesn’t want to? ?

Thinking about this, she suppressed the shyness on her face, stood on her tiptoes, and gave the people around her a bitter kiss.

"This should be fine."

When the young couple was deeply affectionate, a discordant voice suddenly sounded, breaking the pink bubble that was slowly growing between the two.

It feels uncomfortable to be interrupted, and Gu Yicheng's eyes are like a torch, and his brows are cold. If the gaze can kill someone, the person on the other side must have been cut a thousand times. Ruan Ning followed his gaze and found that the person who appeared suddenly was Lin Yang. At this moment, he was looking at the direction where the two of them were in a dazed expression, and he forgot to continue after half of what he said.