125

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 125:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 125:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After treating the seriously injured team member, Ruan Ning was so tired that he was struggling to stand, so he was too lazy to walk at the time, and found a step on the side of the road to sit and rest.

Gu Yicheng also didn't dislike the dirty steps on the ground, and looked naturally sitting with her.

Ruan Ning turned his head and glanced at the person sitting next to her. I don't know why, it's okay when there are other people present. Once she and Gu Yicheng are alone, there will be an inexplicable sense of tension in her heart.

Ruan Ning’s black-and-white eyes flashed, and she was a little flustered in her heart. She quickly turned her body, as if she hadn’t looked at him just now, and at the same time drank a sip of the water that Gu Yicheng gave her just now. Nervous.

"Ningning, the team will soon arrive in the imperial capital." Gu Yicheng's mouth raised a slight smile and suddenly said something like this in a low voice.

But Ruan Ning understood what he meant. As soon as he swallowed the water in his mouth, he choked on his words. He covered his mouth and coughed a few times, pursed his mouth, and said vaguely: "Well...we are It's coming to the imperial capital." This time is passing too fast! Ruan Ning felt that they were about to arrive in the imperial capital in the blink of an eye. Even she felt that her days in S city seemed to be yesterday.

If there are no surprises, their team should be able to leave X City tomorrow. This also means that by that time she will no longer be able to escape the incident.

Gu Yicheng turned around and held her shoulders, fixedly looking at her, and suddenly stretched out his fingers to wipe the drops of water on the corners of her mouth, acting earnestly and meticulously, as if at this moment he is doing something very important to him.

Ruan Ning found his serious look when he looked at her. He was taken aback for a while, his long eyelashes blinked, and a shadow fell, covering the complex emotions that flashed in his eyes.

"Brother, no matter what decision I make, you will support me, right..." There was a hint of hesitation in her tone.

People's hearts are grown in flesh, and Ruan Ning is no exception. If she had encountered a situation like this at the beginning, she would definitely run away. Whether the person in front of her is angry or sad has nothing to do with her, and she doesn't care. Or maybe she didn't have a bit of morals, and it was impossible for her to hug her thighs better without even wanting to directly agree with Gu Yicheng.

But now, in addition to the confusion and entanglement, she also hides a trace of dependence and intolerance.

She was pretty sure that she didn't want to hurt this man now, in the name of so-called feelings.

When Gu Yicheng heard her words, the wiping action paused, and his voice was gentle: "Well, I will support what Ningning does."

However, the emotions in Gu Yicheng's eyes were dark and unclear where the girl around him could not see.

Only he knows in his heart that he is absolutely impossible to accept any answer other than promise.

How could a person like him choose to let go after a taste of the sweetness... If the person in front of him tells him she refuses, or even hates him, Gu Yicheng has no idea what he will do Things come.