Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 19:

Ruan Ning looked frightened. After his questioning, he hesitated and said, "Brother, just now they smashed the door at the door, so those monsters..."

She stood beside Gu Yicheng, as if thinking of some terrible scene, bit her lip in fear, and did not finish her words, but the few people present instantly understood what she meant.

Especially Gu Yicheng, he has never seen anything in the last two years, like this deliberately attracting zombies and then taking advantage of the fire, he is not uncommon.

Besides, the men and women who were very pleased with him in the previous life, after all, wanted to let the zombies kill him, so as to take advantage of the fire?

Gu Yicheng thought of this, and the hostility in his heart suddenly rose, and under his dark eyes, there was a bitter coldness, "Didn't they want to go in? Then, as they wish, pick up the two people's hands and feet. Shut, throw them all into the house."

Zombies are very sensitive to the smell of blood, and one can imagine the consequences of two immobile people staying here. Even if he is not bitten by a zombie, he will be starved to death.

The two people on the ground obviously thought of this, and they were so scared that their faces were pale, but these people had guns on them, they couldn't escape, they could only kowtow to beg for mercy, "Hero, we don't dare anymore. .It’s our ghosts, we don’t know Taishan, we shouldn’t covet your food, you adults have a lot, just forgive us this time, we are willing to take out all the food, as long as you are willing to let us go ..."

The two of them were actually not residents in this community, but property maintenance personnel. At the beginning of the end of the world, the two of them carried out door-to-door repairs at the residents’ homes, and the head of the household suddenly became a zombie. They finally escaped. They did not expect it to be more dangerous outside. In the end, I could only return to the house. After cooperating to kill the zombies, I took advantage of the situation and lived there until the food was exhausted and desperately desperate to go out to find food. In the end, I was even more crooked. I hit the iron plate in my first shot.

"Joke, would we be short of your food?" Lin Yang used to be a stubborn character when he was studying. He had never convinced anyone except Gu, and now I hear that these two people bullied before they came. The little beauty, even less felt that there was anything wrong with Gu Ge's approach.

When the end of the world came, the two big masters didn't want to deal with the zombies, they came to bully a little girl and wanted to grab her food. Killing this kind of scum directly makes them cheaper.

The two were still begging for mercy. Lin Yang disliked them for being noisy and quickly dragged them towards the house.

After a few screams came from inside, there was no sound anymore, thinking that he should have passed out. I'm afraid there are not many people who can stay awake under the pain of breaking the tendons and hamstrings.

Ruan Ning was slightly surprised. She didn't expect things to develop into this way. She thought that with the feelings of the two fake brothers and sisters, he would most likely not stand for her.

Gu Yicheng looked at the silent **** the side, squinted her eyes and said in a cold tone, "Does Ningning think that brother has done too much?"

Ruan Ning’s instinct tells her that if this question is not answered well, she is afraid that she will never have the chance to get close to the hero in the future.

In fact, thinking about it carefully, she also knows why the male protagonist is so harsh on things that are not related to him this time. Probably remembered things before rebirth. It was only two strangers who calculated her, but in the previous life, what Gu Yicheng calculated was two acquaintances and teammates who had been together for several years. Can you not feel chilly? !

"Brother, no." Ruan Ning looked up at him with a sincere expression, "They deserved it."

Ruan Ning did not sympathize with these two people. She is not a person who repays grievances with virtue. When the two were calculating before, why didn't they think that if there were people in the house, what would happen to the survivor after the zombie broke the door?

Hearing her answer, Gu Yicheng didn't say anything. He retracted his gaze and walked downstairs. Only this time, his walking speed slowed down, and Ruan Ning didn't have to trot to stay behind.

Is this satisfactory or not?

Ruan Ning was a little bit confused about the rebirth of the hero.

They walked all the way to the underground parking lot, and occasionally one or two zombies who didn't have long eyes in the way were solved by the hero's ability before they got close.

Ruan Ning, who didn't need to hide from zombies the first time he went out, became more determined to hold his thigh.

This is simply a protective umbrella delivered to your door! !

"Gu Shao, you are back."

The person guarding the car heard the footsteps and looked over with a vigilant expression. Seeing that it was Gu Yicheng, he put down his gun.

Ruan Ning followed the male lead, and looked at the erect posture, and he knew the man who had received special training.

This person should be a soldier, right?

Ruan Ning thought of the male lead's family background, and it was not surprising that there would be such a person next to him.

But I didn't expect that after the leading man came over from the side, he greeted her, "Miss Ruan, Chief Gu asked our team to pick you up, and we will send you safely to a safe area outside the city. "

Everyone in their team had seen Ruan Ning's picture, so they recognized her at once.

Ruan Ning was stunned after hearing what he said.

Among the people she knew, the only ones who could be called Chief Gu were the uncles of Gu Yicheng. The hero's father is his brother. One of them entered the army and the other was in business.

Although the original owner is the adopted daughter of the Gu family, she has been staying in S City and met the person in charge of the Imperial Gu family.

The imperial capital was a populous city before the end of the world. Gu Yicheng's uncle held an important position in the army. After the end of the world, there are many things to be busy. He will think of her in his busy schedule, and even arrange for someone to come and pick her up. It is self-evident in whose face.

It seems that the father's father really has nothing to say to the adopted daughter of the original owner.

but……

Ruan Ning tilted his head and glanced at the male lead standing next to him. There was no change on his face, and he felt that he didn't care about her leaving.

No, it should be completely ignored.

He must be happy to get rid of her little oil bottle.

Yes, she and the male lead got along for dozens of minutes, and even if she pretended to be pitiful, she couldn't get results so quickly. In the few years before the end of the world, let alone, the male protagonist was young and vigorous, with a surly personality. The original owner was afraid when he saw him, and it was too late to hide. In addition, the male protagonist and his father were in the middle, so what kind of emotional basis could he have.

She can't lift a hand, can't carry it on her shoulders, or an ordinary person who can't even run fast. The male lead is not her brother and has a bad relationship with her. There is no reason to bring another trouble on the road.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

drop! Update clock in!

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com