87

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 87:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 87:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Wu Yinchuan got out of the car, he walked towards the morning team with a straight face.

He also had a weapon in his hand, the weapon was a big hammer, which looked particularly bluffing from the outside.

"Your car is now being requisitioned by our Dragon Tiger team. Those who are more acquainted should get out of the car as soon as possible." His voice was loud enough to make Ruan Ning's people sitting in the three cars hear it.

"..." Ruan Ning thought just now that the person sent by the Dragon Tiger team was quite good and polite, and now he slapped his face in a blink of an eye. The meaning and tone of the man who came down from behind obviously came to fight with them.

"This person is too crazy to talk, right." Lin Yang twitched his mouth, he really doubted if this person's brain was amused, or if it was stimulated. Isn’t it just that the car broke down on the road? It’s not far from the base. It doesn’t take half an hour to go back and get another one. If you find it troublesome, or just find one on the side of the road. Why can't I get along with them?

"Brother Gu, or I will get off the car and meet this guy again. See what he is capable of." Lin Yang moved his fingers and looked at the strong man holding the sledgehammer in front of the car with interest. Said.

He has been beating the zombies these days, and it has been a long time since a living person has come to him for an appointment. Today is just enjoyable. I hope this person can handle a little bit.

Gu Yicheng didn't stop Lin Yang from getting off the car, because he found an interesting thing, "Go. Just be careful."

Lin Yang grinned, "Gu brother, don't worry. I have never lost a fight with people."

After listening to Lin Yang's words, Ruan Ning in the back seat subconsciously compared the bodies of the two people inside and outside the car. A hint of worry rose in her heart, "Brother Lin Yang, be careful."

In the memory of the original owner, Lin Yang was indeed a good fighter in high school. It is said that it can be one to ten, but I don't know if it is true. But now it's in the last days after all, fighting depends not only on skill, but also on ability. If this person can join the Dragon Tiger team, he shouldn't stand up without any ability, and he also has a big hammer. The volume is bigger than her two heads.

Ruan Ning and Lin Yang have a good relationship, especially when the male protagonist hasn't recognized her before, Lin Yang's attitude towards her is the most enthusiastic of all people. Although she soon discovered that Lin Yang was actually a bit face-controlled, at first it was because of her face that she was so passionate about her. However, no matter what happened before, it was really good to be good to her these days. Seeing that he was going to get out of the car alone, I was a little worried about what he would do if he couldn't fight.

"Haha, sister Ruan Ning, just watch it in the car. By then I will definitely beat this person so that I don't even know his mother." Lin Yang said with a smile when the little beauty was worried about him.

Ruan Ning thought about it and found it reasonable. She also believed that Lin Yang was not an impulsive person. Besides, there would still be so many people here if they really couldn't beat them. He will certainly not suffer.