Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 3:

Ruan Ning lay on the sofa for a while before getting up.

Looking at the materials randomly placed on the ground, there were several large bags full of stuff, Ruan Ning suddenly felt that his hard work just now was not in vain.

With these things, how can she eat this place alone for a month or two?

She remembered that the babysitter from the villa just came over here to buy things. There should be a lot of food in this apartment.

But it is a pity that she can't cook, otherwise she can use the ingredients in the kitchen and refrigerator, and maybe she can eat a few more hot meals.

Ruan Ning thought, while digging out a packet of biscuits and milk from the snack pile.

This one hour consumes too much, and I am really hungry now.

It would be great if there was a space...

Ruan Ning took a sip of milk and couldn't help sighing. It can be said that he envied Yicheng, the male protagonist of the novel.

The male protagonist was reborn as early as this time yesterday. With Gu's family's human and financial resources, he does not need to collect materials personally. As long as a word of instructions goes on, someone will be able to help him immediately. The male lead only needs to wave his hand to collect things into the space while others are not paying attention.

When Ruan Ning used to watch apocalyptic novels, his favorite plot was that the protagonist could have a space, coupled with a strong offensive ability.

This is exactly the standard configuration for walking in the end times and robbing houses.

This eschatological novel is no exception.

Regardless of before and after rebirth, the male protagonist is the same existence. If it weren't for the double betrayal of the male protagonist from his friends and subordinates in his previous life, he would not die if he was inadvertently found by the Zombie King to deal with him.

There is no harm if there is no comparison. The male protagonist has dual powers, and on her side, the original protagonist did not activate the powers before he died, so whether Ruan Ning will have powers is still unknown.

She had to prepare for the worst.

In case she didn't wear it back before all these foods were eaten, and she has no powers...

Ruan Ning couldn't imagine the future!

It would be okay if she looks more ordinary now, but... the original owner is even more beautiful than her original appearance.

Ruan Ning looked in the mirror for 20 years, and of course he knew what he looked like. The original owner was a bit more refined on the basis of her facial features, and her pair of watery apricot eyes looked pure and innocent.

As a girl, who doesn't want to be more beautiful, Ruan Ning is no exception.

But now this is the end of the world! !

It's so beautiful to die! !

The appearance of the last days magnified the dark side hidden in human bones countless times. As a woman, Ruan Ning felt that she couldn’t move her eyes when she saw this face, let alone a man...

In the last days, with her current criminal face, Ruan Ning can even imagine how many troubles will be waiting for her in the future if she does not have the strong strength to protect herself.

Ruan Ning felt that the world was full of malice towards her, and couldn't help but feel sad.

No, no, this is terrible.

Beat her to death, and she shouldn't live a life that is worse than death and be sent and sent by a man as a plaything.

Ruan Ning racked his brains for a long time and finally found a clear way.

That is to find a backer who will not think of her badly.

Combining the plot of the novel and the interpersonal relationship of the original owner, she also has a candidate. One is the male protagonist, Gu Yicheng, and the other is the male protagonist’s father Gu Huasheng.

If someone like Gu Yicheng has a protagonist's aura, if he can be sheltered, it would certainly be a better thing. By his side, it is definitely safer than anyone's side.

But when Ruan Ning thought of Gu Yicheng's character and temper, he shook his head quickly, dispelling the idea of ​​looking for him as a backer.

The male protagonist may not even take care of his father, how could he manage her cheap sister.

Ruan Ning is more inclined to go to his father. Although Gu Huasheng was only a businessman, the Gu family was one of the best red soldiers in the imperial capital. With this relationship, the Gu family still has a lot of power in the last days.

The original owner's father saved Gu Huasheng in a car accident, but he lost his life. After that, he adopted the helpless original owner and loved her very much.

With this level of relationship, as long as Ruan Ning goes to him, Gu Huasheng cannot leave her alone.

But unfortunately, Gu Huasheng went to visit Mrs. Gu in the imperial capital yesterday, and he is now in the imperial capital.

The city of s is more than a thousand kilometers away from the emperor. It takes a day to drive to the end of the world, and even after the end of the world, I don’t know how long it will take.

She might not survive to see him in the Imperial City.

Just when Ruan Ning was very tangled, the landline at home suddenly rang.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.