111

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 111:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 111:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Two days have passed since the base came forward to clarify.

The panic inside the base did not decrease but increased, but the source of this panic shifted from the ordinary people in the base to the superpowers.

Because there are only a few ordinary people who can eat mutant animals in the base, and more of them are supernatural beings.

And the supernatural being is the backbone of a base in the last days. The strength of a base depends to a large extent on the number and level of the superpowers of the base.

The comprehensive strength of the Yancheng base ranks in the top ten among the hundreds of thousands of bases in China. Although there are few high-level abilities, very few have entered the third level, but the total number of unsupportable abilities is large. , So it can also stand firm in the end times.

But now, many supernaturalists are beginning to worry about their own safety and being passive and sabotaged because of the mutant animal. Instead, the base was under greater pressure than before. In order to give these people an explanation, they hurriedly went to investigate the background of those infected with the zombie virus, including where they had been and what they had eaten before. Asked everyone who asked.

After tossing and tossing like this, two days passed before finally finally came to a conclusion.

——This time it was indeed only a certain kind of mutant animal that had a problem.

They don't know whether this news is good or bad for others, but it is good news for Lin Yang. This means that he was just a false alarm this time, without any worries.

Everyone in Dawn's team also breathed a sigh of relief. Everyone has stayed together for so long and has feelings. Even if parting is very common in the last days, they still don't want to see anything happen to anyone in the team.

The mutant animal in question this time is a kind of fish. It is a local shallow-water fish. It mutated after the end of the world. It gave birth to a fang, which can discharge electricity, making this fish immediately docile. Harm, has become similar to the existence of piranha before the end of the world. Sometimes it can even jump out of the river to bite you. There are toxins on its fangs. Once a person is bitten, he will find that the bite is unconscious.

Everyone knows that the meat of mutant animals is difficult to chew and not easy to digest. The only advantage is that it is easy to feel full and can last longer in the end times.

But this mutated animal is not the same. Its meat really melts in the mouth, and it "melts" when it reaches the mouth. I don't know how much better than other mutated animals in terms of taste. Because of this feature, it has recently become very popular on the table of supernatural powers in Yancheng base.

Those people who were infected with the zombie virus had eaten this before the accident.

The scientific research institute found that the number of virus carriers in this mutant fish is ten times that of other mutant animals. People who had no problem eating this fish may be because of their good health. It's like being infected with the zombie virus, some people can become supernatural beings, and some people can become zombies. This situation is also the same. Although not everyone who eats this mutant fish will be infected with the zombie virus, there is still a possibility. The incubation period is also longer than the time of simply being scratched and infected by a zombie, ranging from five to fifteen days. Even if a person is infected, it will be difficult for people to spot the problem for a while.