108

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 108:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 108:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Ruan Ning and Lin Yang went out, they saw a lot of onlookers at the entrance of the bazaar, but they were afraid to go in. They just dared to stand by, pointing and whispering inside. Everyone was there. Gossiping about what happened inside.

What made them feel a little surprised was that they also saw Jiang Jingchao, Jiang Jingyang, and Uncle Jiang and Aunt Jiang in the corner of the crowd.

The incident at the market was not small. After all, an official team and researchers from several scientific research institutes were sent to the base. Everyone is not blind, as long as those who are still in the market have seen this scene.

There are a lot of people who know about it, and it’s getting hotter and hotter. It took less than an hour from the incident to the end, but I’m afraid not only the group of people at the market this afternoon knew about it, but even more than half of the base. All the survivors know.

"Super son, Yoko, you two haven't left with your uncle and aunt." Lin Yang said.

Jiang Jingchao was helpless: "We originally wanted to go in and have a look, but there are too many people to get in."

Jiang Jingchao and Jiang Jingyang also thought about whether to investigate the situation, but in the end, because there were too many people around, many people wanted to figure out what to post, so they didn't squeeze in.

In addition, the two of them had to take care of their parents, and they were afraid that there would be too many people and what happened, so they didn't go inside to join in the fun. They just watched from the outside of the market and asked what happened.

They heard that a person in the east area of ​​the bazaar became a zombie under the crowd. After becoming a zombie, it wounded dozens of people and died several times. The people sent to the base originally wanted to calm down. Take the zombie away and it's over. In the end, the surrounding people fought with them, and under pressure they said that they would investigate the truth of the matter within three days.

Ruan Ning did not expect that this news would turn out to be like this after gossiping by different people. The general content is correct, but some details are exaggerated. Just like this time, the person who was infected with the zombie virus not only didn't hurt the survivor next to him, but he didn't even hurt one.

But humans may be more willing to believe in this kind of more tortuous plot by nature.

If it weren't for Ruan Ning and the others, they might have believed this.

Hearing that Ruan Ning and Lin Yang were at the scene of the accident at the time, the man infected with the zombie virus still went at them. Jiang's mother looked at the two from top to bottom and asked worriedly. : "Then Xiao Ning and Xiao Lin, what happened to your two children? Why did you encounter this when you were shopping."

Father Jiang also asked about their physical condition.

Ruan Ning looked at the people in front of him, and said in a relaxed voice: "Uncle and Auntie, don't worry, neither of us has anything at all, it's okay. Do you think we are hurt? But this time we have to suffer. Brother Lin Yang. He solved the problem of the man infected with the zombie virus, and it was his idea that the base can give a quasi-credit so quickly on this matter today."