65

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 65:

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 65:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"Boom!" The surrounding buildings collapsed instantly.

The surrounding area was dusty, and rubble fell from time to time. The large army evaded all the way, and finally ran out of the alley and onto the street.

Except for some of them who suffered some injuries due to the blast splash, the others had almost no casualties.

Because someone sacrificed for them.

Everyone stood on the empty street, looking at the ruins in front of them, where not only zombies were buried, but also the bodies of many teammates.

But before they had time to grieve, they had to cheer up to deal with the zombies. Those zombies buried under the gravel and bricks were only part of the group of zombies, and there were many "alive" zombies.

Their crisis has not been resolved.

But at any rate, I can take a sigh of relief. Their plan was successful. After the house exploded, the group of zombies was attracted to the side by the sound. They were about tens of meters away from their team, and they were no longer pressing like before. .

"Dr. Chen, be careful, I will support you." The adjutant shot and killed a lone zombie who smelled alive and wanted to rush over, and then quickly reached out to support the people around him to prevent him from falling.

Alongside, there were several other soldiers armed with guns that formed a circle together in a tacit understanding, and protected the 50-year-old man with white sideburns and glasses inside the protective circle.

This old man, he is their rescue target Dr. Chen. The suitcase in his hand was carried out in the laboratory and was the first-hand information on the comparative analysis of zombie viruses in water and blood. It is also the hope of solving water pollution this time.

"Oh, I'm old and old, I can't run anymore. I'm holding you back. If you didn't come to rescue me, you won't die so many people this time." Dr. Chen looked at the dim sky and turned towards them. The human zombies howled, couldn't help sighing.

He has studied viruses for half a lifetime in the laboratory and fought against them. He didn't expect to see such a scene with his own eyes one day. The world is being ravaged by an unknown virus, but he can do nothing and can only watch. More and more people are dying.

This is the sorrow of their researchers.

"Dr. Chen, don't say that. The problems facing our base depend on you to solve. Only if you survive, our rescue this time will be meaningful. Only you survive, those on our way Teammates who died under the hands of zombies are not considered a free sacrifice. You must hold on!" Although the adjutant has poor academic performance since childhood, he is not the material for reading, and he does not understand virus research. But he knew that the world could not solve the problem by force alone.

Just like this time, since the base found that the nearby water resources were all polluted, although it appeared to be controlled on the surface, in fact everyone in the base was burnt. People can not eat for three days, but they cannot drink water for three days.

But once humans drink contaminated water, they will have all kinds of strange symptoms, and even severe ones, they will become zombies. Nowadays, no one dares to drink tap water anymore, and the drinking water in the base is completely insufficient.