Prologue

"Valencia, know your limits, I don't want any trouble this night," Cadmus seriously said while standing beside his van while I was standing here in front of the entrance of this Bar.

I smirk and salute at him in the most feminist way, "Yes, Sir," I said and make my way towards the entrance and penetrate my world. Party!

As my heels touch the bar floor, colorful and lustful lights dance around the place. The crowd is dancing in the heat here on the dance floor. Flaming energy surrounds the place, and rowdy, savage, and untamed people play along the place.

I smirk sexily as I enter my pride, with that I walk towards the counter and catch a lot of attention from this lustful, perverted trash.

My toys. "Hi, sexy," one of these trashes said, I caress his cheeks using my lovely hand and teasingly kiss him on his cheeks, when I felt his hand about to grab my butt, I instantly grab his wrist before he makes a move and smiled at him, "Put this naughty hands here and play yourself darling," I whisper as I put his hand inside his pants and let him feel his small dick.

"I'm not into a small ones, sweetie," I whisper in his ears and continue my walk towards the counter, leaving him looking humiliated with my words, my bad.

"One Aunt Roberta drinks, please," with my sexy voice I instantly got the attention of the bartender and, without a second he served my drinks with a smirk and leaned closer for a whisper, "Free drinks for you baby, drinks on me. So, drink all you want, Like hard drinks huh? Bet you like other hard things I have for you?" he whispered.

With that I lick my lips and face him, playfully teasing him for a wet kiss, "Thank you darling, but you're not my style and I can pay for my drinks," I whisper between our lips and push him away while seducingly drinking my A.R drinks.

I watch him gulf and go back to his work, that's when I put my attention through the crowd and watch some of my cousin's employees enjoying their lives on the dance floor. "Wild dogs," I whisper, and continue drinking observing some people here.

"Ma'am Valerie tara sayaw po tayo," One of Cadmus employees said, I smiled and said, "Sure," with that I walked toward the dance floor with her while holding my drinks and start dancing in the middle.

Swaying my well-curved hips, thirstily touching my body while the music plays with my ears. Feeling every beat and hitting every vibe with my body.

With this well-shaped body of mine, it's normal for me to feel his trash rubbing his thing behind me while I'm dancing and I don't play nicely, so I push my butt towards that bulge and twerk in it, seeing this guy feeling it so bad and stop dancing, hold my waist and arched his head like were already having sex.

So easy. While doing that my eyes landed with those eyes intensely watching me from the second floor of the bar, I smiled and twerk more, making this trash close his eyes and start groaning.

This handsome guy watching from the second floor is making me more excited, and with that, I move faster and in a snap. "What the hell!!! Did you just cum?!" I said with so much disgust as this trash just cum with just a dry hopping, so lame.

"Sorry Baby your just to good that thi----," I cut him out and push him away, "I don't play with easy cummers" I said and push him away, not cutting my intense stare with this hottie here on the second floor, so I step out of the crowd and make my way up towards him.

As I hit the second floor, I saw him sitting in a VIP seat alone, without thinking twice I quickly walked towards him and sat on his lap, kissing his lips, and starting to make out with him.

His warm palm is caressing my waist as he pushes me closer to him, feeling his bulge between my thighs. My hand went down from his shoulder down through his hard biceps and started to grind on his lap. Intense heat is building up between us, when he initiates to penetrate my mouth, I open it for him and play with those unruly tongues of his.