Chapter 38

R18

I wake up with the morning sunrise that touches my skin, coming from the window. I try to move and stretch my body because it feels numb but a heavy thing is on my waist and legs.

"Hmmm," I try to push it away and still try to sleep for another minute, but it tightens its grip on my body, when I open my eyes, I see this guy hugging me while he's in his peaceful sleep.

I rolled my eyes and suddenly had an idea to wake him up. I was about to move my hands when I realize that I'm still tied up here, in the headboard. "Fuck!" I grunt.

"Hey, wake up!" I utter and move my body to wake this big sleepy head beside me, but even though I move a lot here in the bed, he didn't even move! "Levi hey! Wake up! Take this off!!!" I kept on moving but it didn't work.

My voice is already loud but this jerk would move a muscle, and wake up!

"Come on, wake up!!!!!" I shouted but no response! My arms are already numb because of this! "Liam!!! Come on wake up fuck!" I hazed and tried to kick him with my legs but it still didn't work, tulog mantika!

"You don't want to wake up, ok I'll wake up someone else!" I said and lifted up my right leg and slowly moved it on his thing down there, slowly rubbing it on that sleeping monster until it started to harden, and this jerk started reacting and groaning.

"Wake up!" I whisper and rub it more, I smirk after seeing his face reaction to my feet, until he suddenly grabs my ankle and opens his eyes, he stares at me seriously and says, "Playing alone?" he asked.

"At last you wake up, now take this off!" I said and pointed to my wrist using my lips, "What?" he asked, I pointed at it again, "This oh! The cuffs!"

"What?" bingi ba siya?! "I said this oh!" I said and stopped when I mouthed it and he suddenly kissed me, moved above me, and while taking off the tie on my wrist. I frowned my brows and asked, "Are you still drunk?" I ask and smell his breath.

He only acts like this when he's drunk so I assume he's still drunk, I smirk and kiss him, lick his lips and say, "Wanna have a hangover morning se----hmm," before I even finish it he kisses me.

Sucked my lips and let go of my feet, move his hands on my hands, and start moving his lips, I open my mouth for him and move closer to deepen the kiss, he removes the comforter between us and grab my mound started massaging it alternately, pinched my nipple using his finger and start playing with it.

"Hmmm" I moaned between our kisses, arched my back to move close to his body and as he started moving down to my chest, I was filled with an early morning sensation that I don't even know where to face my head.

He wrapped his arms around my arched waist and slowly lifted me up, to sit on his lap as he continued savoring my breast, I was just feeling every shiver he brought.

Until that bulge down there was poking my butt, so I moved away and initiated the first move, positioned myself, and put it inside of me.

"Let me ride," I whisper and start moving my hips up and down, this position really hits deeply. "Ahhh," I said and started gasping for air as I kept moving, and this guy kept on playing with my mound which added more sexual sensation between us.

"Hmmm," I moan, lift up my head and grab his hair as I keep moving above him, he's just guiding my hips and kissing my mound.

Until slowly feel that something inside of me is building up, as that big thing keeps on hitting my g spot, I move even faster and deeper as it comes nearer. "Ahh! Jerk I'm coming," I whisper and gasp for air.

We're bonded panting as we were about to reach our climax, "Agh fuck," he cursed and grip harder on my waist and guided me, like he meeting every movement I did and thrust harder as we reached the peek.

"Ahhhh!" "Fuck!" We both groan as we both fall on the bed again and rest, I open my eyes when he stands and gets something on the side table. It's a tissue box, he sits in front of me and cleans me while I keep panting and catching some proper air for my body.

Before I know it, I fell asleep again, I get so tired of that morning's sex. Append the energy that I let out last night.

I woke up and saw the clock it was already 10:34 am. I sat on the bed and noticed that I'm already wearing a shirt and sweatpants. When I step off the bed, I flinch a little because of the pain I felt down there.

That guy is so big that makes me feel like a virgin again, fuck so creepy!

I brush my teeth before I step out of his room, when I walk outside, I see him preparing food on the breakfast table. "Brunch," I said and sat while checking all the food he cooked.

"I'll be going to the airport later after this so you'll wash the dishes ok" he talks nicely at me, that's why I smirk and lean close to him. "You're not drunk anymore when we did that earlier?" I playfully ask and grin.

"I never said I was drunk" he seriously said and started eating, "I knew it, so you like me? You've been wanting me" I confidently said.

"I know that no one can resist my charm, hot body, and me," I said and smiled at him, he smirked and said, "Says who?" he said and laughed at me.

"You're a jerk!" I hissed and rolled my eyes at him, "I know you always said that from the start," he said.

"So, what are you going to do at the airport?" I asked, and took a bite of the cherries.

"Going to fetch Dad," he said, oh, yeah, we'll be shooting the photoshoot tomorrow. Good timing.

"Good, I'll call my assistant for the photoshoot tomorrow," I said and kept on eating, "I'll bring Dad here and go to the firm after, so, better not do anything that can cause us trouble," he said seriously.

"What are you going to do at the firm? And you're going to leave your dad here?" I ask, I don't know what to say to his dad, I'm not good at meeting parents, I'm a bitch, baka maoffend sila sa akin. gosh!

"I have a client," he said, "And you're also my client so behave," he said, I smirk and fire back, "So, Attorney Austin fuck with his clients?" I tease him.

"I don't," He said and stood up, walked, got his car keys, and glanced at me, "I'm blind when I'm drunk, so I really don't know if you're good and not, ugly or ugly," he said and grin teasingly before he left the pad.

I shouted out of frustration before I washed the dishes and cleaned the house.

After 4 hours of cleaning, the door opens and they step inside the house. I stand straight and smile at his dad.

What will I say? Hello? Hello po? Ewww, hey bitch? No! Hey, what's up?

"Hello iha" before I could speak, he walked towards me and shook my hand. "Ikaw si Valencia, hindi ba, nako napakaganda mong bata, ako nga pala si Victor Austin, papa ni Visente.. Sobrang maraming salamat sa oportunidad na ito iha" he said with his teary eyes already.

I smiled and said, "N-no problem p-po, Mrs. Austin," I'm not really used to talking nicely.

"Tawagin mo na lang akong Papa Vic, anak."