Chapter 13

I watch the door close and look around the place. It's neat, the interior is a little bit unique. The theme is more on earth-toned colors like cream, beige, and alpine and with a touch of wooden designs around the place.

"That's your room," I looked at him when he walked towards the couch and pointed to the door at the left side of this mini hallway here. "Ok," I said and walked straight to it.

When I opened the door and saw a black-themed room interior that coincidentally matched my style. I step inside and directly sit on the bed. It's nice the bed is soft, the closet has a lot of space for my clothes, and the curtains are elegant.

"Where're my things?" I utter and stood up, walking outside of the room. "Why didn't you put all my things inside the room?" I asked when I saw him reading something on his iPod.

He glanced at me, now he was wearing some specs, he just stared at me so I raised my brows at him and asked, "What? Move now, carry my things to my room right now" I said and turned my back on him and was about to walk back to my room when he spoke.

"Why don't you carry it on your own" What!? I face him once again and ask, "What did you just say?" I ask and smile. No, he won't dare to tell me that.

He's now looking at his iPod and I saw him grin, "I said why don't you do it on your own," he said. Wow, my lips parted with disbelief, and walked close to him. "You mean, you want me to carry all of that alone?"

He nodded so casually, not lending me some gaze. I sigh with disbelief, "I can't do that!!!" I hissed and this time he glanced at me once again, from my face down to my hands, and chuckled. "Why can't you? What's the use of your hands?" Oh my gosh, I can't do it anymore.

Who the fuck he thinks he is right now?

"No, I won't do it, you will bring my things inside! Right now!" I commended and turned my back on him, walked straight to my room, and waited for my things to come.

But half an hour passed and my things were still not there, so I left the room so pissed off and stood in front of him. "Are you for real?" I hissed.

"Yes," he answered me directly and still focused on his iPad Like it was more important than my concern. "Fuck!!!!" I cursed but he just gives that "Shhhhh," sound. "Fine, I don't need any man to help me, I can do it myself!!!" I said start carrying my things one by one.

"Good," He commented and kept on with what he was doing, he's a real two-face jerk lawyer!!!

"Arrhh!!" I groaned because I didn't expect that my thing will be this heavy, fuck them! He just lets me carry my things on my own. Even if he sees me having a hard time doing it, he doesn't care!

I finished bringing all my things inside for half an hour because it's so heavy, and now I look so exhausted because of that jerk! He locked me in his car a while ago, and now he let me carry my things alone.

No way I won't stay here! I stared at my things and decided to put all the things that would only be needed and essential to me. I put it in a big Chanel bag and thought of a way to get away here. I will not stay here; I can't deal with a jerk like him.

"Think Valencia," I whisper. 2:00 am, It's already 2:00 am in the morning and still, by the aperture of the door, I can still see him sitting on the couch. Still fucking reading! Fuck when will he sleep?!

I've been waiting here for almost two hours for god sake. "Doesn't he have any plan on sleeping?" I whisper to myself and keep watching him. How can I leave this place if he's still there outside?

"Shit," I cursed and closed the door again, "I need a plan b," I whisper and rest my head on the wall while starting to think of another strategy to get out of this place.

"Aha!" I whisper and smirk when I already come up with a great idea, I'm sure this will work. No one can't resist me and my body.

I quickly walk into the walking closet and change my dress into one of my sexy nighties. I grabbed my makeup kit outside my bag and started to make a fake bruise on my left thigh, close to my underwear. Step out of the walk-in closet and flashes my brighter bitch smile.

"Let's start," I whisper, "Ahh!!!!" I shouted so loud so he would hear it, I sat on the floor acting like I was in pain, and after a few seconds, he knocked on my door. "What happened?" he asked from the other side of the door. I smirk and, "Ahhh help please" I can be an actress with this.

He opened the door and looked at me, "What happened to you?" he asks and looks to avoid looking at my thighs, first step, tempt him, check.

"I was fixing my things and I heard the side table so hard, ouch," I said, caressing my thighs where he could see my fake bruises. "Wait," he said, walking towards me and carrying me up the bed before he kneels in front of me and checks my bruises.

When he was about to touch it I pushed his hands away, "No don't touch it it hurts" I fakery said and pouted at him, he stared at me before he looked back at my bruises, I saw him gulp and that's the go signal I was waiting for. "Can you massage this part; I think it is swollen na," I said and lifted my other legs up so my nighties would go up a bit.

I saw how he avoids looking at my underwear when it was already revealed because my nighties brim was already on my hips. When I saw him about to move close to my thighs for a better look at it, I leaned down, and that caused our hit together. "Ouch," I said and he quickly held my head and said, "Sorry."

"No, it's fine," I said and slowly held the collar of his dresser shirt and lay on the bed, the reason for him to move above me. "It's suddenly felt hot in here, '' I seducingly said and with a glimpse, I changed our position and seat above him. "What's this?!" he utters with a confused expression.

I bit my lower lip and looked at him, "A trap," I whispered and teased his ear helix. "Let's have some fun" I whisper and start giving him wet kisses on his neck, I felt him flinching and that's the key. I slowly bring out my pink soft hand cups and slowly put his hands above to hand cup his wrist.

"You know you're not my type but we can still have fun tonight, what do you think---" I was cut up when he suddenly sat and changed our position, in just a glimpse he already held the handcuffs from my hands, and lifted up both of my hands above my head.

"You're not my type either," He said and in just a second my wrist was already hand-cupped on the bed headboard. "WHAT THE!" I utter, still in a state of shock, he stepped out of the bed and crossed his arms on his chest while staring at me with that irritating grin.

"You might play with stupid guys, but not with a genius one, I know you planning to sneak out Valencia," he said, "It's Valerie, and who told you I will sneak out! I will not do that!!" I said.

He smirks and walks toward the back of the door, pushing it close showing my hidden Chanel bag there. "Then what's this? Isn't this the runaway bag?"

"No!"

He chuckled, then walked back here in front of me and pulled the ankle of my left foot, "Hey, don't touch me!!" I shouted but he wiped my fake bruises so the makeup was messed up.

"How did you know?" I ask with disbelief. "The moment I open the door I already so how you carelessly put your runaway bag there" pointing to the mirror that can see the back of the door, fucking shit! "And your bruises are too fake to believe in, do it better next time" Shit!

"You can't fool me, I'm too genius for trouble like you," he said, walking towards the door, before he stepped out of the room, he looked at me.

"Thank you for the hand cup idea, it helps a lot," he playfully said and laughed before he closed the door. "Ahh jerk!!!"