Chapter 56

"Where are you going?" Joaquine asked me when I would fix his polo's collar, it's Monday so I need to send him to that demon's house again.

"I'm going to a friend's birthday my sweet, but first I need to send you to Dad's house," I said and smiled sweetly at him. He pouted his lips and shook his head, "Can you not bring me there anymore?" He asks in a sad tone.

"Just a little patience my sweet this will be the last ok, this will stop neck week" I whisper and kiss his forehead, "Promise?" he asked and showed me his pinky finger. I smile and do a pinky swear with him. "Promise", this will stop my sweet promise.

He urged a sweet smile before he hugged me, "Ok, let's go," I said and held his hand and fixed my dress, gazing at the mirror and look at myself.

"Joaquine?" I called him, "Yes?" he asks while focusing on his toy. "Does Ate look bad in this dress?" I ask. My question gets his attention and when he look at me from head to toe he smile and say, "Quenn look so kind and beautiful," he said.

I smile at him and take a last glance, I'm not wearing a pair with and tie my hair up, wear some earrings and a body necklace.

After taking Joquine to that house, we'll be attending Naim's birthday. "Ok, let's go," I said.

"LET'S GO!!!" Jaoquine cheered and opened the door, and we saw Levi's waiting outside wearing his gray suit and his specs. He looks so smart and handsome, I can't help to smile, "Nice Suit," I said.

He smile and stood straight, "I like the dress you look stunning as ever," he said and got Joaquine's bag from me.

"Let's go?" he asked Joaquine and hold my brother's hand stand between us and simply hold my hand on the other side.

I smile and we walk holding hands together and drive our way back to that house again. "Be good, tell and call me when something happens, ate will be there, ok," I whisper to him, he nodded and smile.

"Call Quenn every time," he said and nodded at me, "Ok, let's go little boy," Levi said and held his hand out of the car and brought him in.

After a few minutes, he comes back and say, 'He's going to be fine, don't worry and this will be the last ok, I promise" he whispers and hold my hand as he starts driving, I let out a deep breath before I look at the window and try to calm down.

Just a little bit more my sweet, little bit more.

"How's your sleep?" he asked while driving and caressing my hand, "It was fine, how bout you?" I ask. "I dreamed about you," he said.

"Really? What happened to your dream?" I ask and smile at him, "You were sleeping beside me and we are in the breach, free and happy," he sincerely whispers and held my hand tighter.

"Do you think that would happen in real life?" I ask and wait for his answer while staring at the sky.

"I will make it happen," he whispers and kisses the back of my palm.

"Promise," I ask, he smiles and says, "Promise."

After a few minutes, we arrived at an elegant house, that looks like a white Victorian-era house, and the people entering the place looks so rich and elegant.

"Let's go?" he asks and offers his arms to me, as I step out of the car. "This place is nice," I utter.

"You like houses like this?" he asked, I gazed at him, "No, I like your house instead," I said and winked at him, "I should take you home then," he said and grinned.