Chapter 14

I scream and shout the whole night until I fall asleep, I just wake up in the same position and the hand cups are still here. That's why my morning went doom. I try every chance to take off this hand's cups but nothing fucking works.

As I got frustrated with it, I chose to close my eyes and go back to sleep. I don't want to have any wrinkles because of what this jerk lawyer did to me, he will regret this! I will make sure he will regret this! Fuck him!

I was busy cursing him in my mind, killing every part of his body when I heard the door open. As I opened my eyes, I saw him walking inside bringing a glass of milk and putting it on the side table.

He smiles and asks, "How's your sleep?" He asks like we're some kind of close friends, well fuck him! He made me sleep like this and now my arms are aching to death!

"Yes, it was fucking nice! Wanna try!" I said and glared at him, he chuckled like a nice guy but a devil on the inside. "Tell me where's the key so we can take that off," he asks and looks around.

"Wow, I would surely appreciate it more if you already did that... LAST NIGHT!!!" shouted the last part with anger because I'm really pissed off right now.

He chuckled and said, "Sorry I forgot and fell asleep," He said and looked over the side table, "So where's the key? Or gusto mo pang mag stay ng ganyan hanggang mamaya?" he playfully asks and smirks even more.

I rolled my eyes at him, "The key is on my chest" I said, making him stop looking around and slowly glance at me.

"What?" he utters, I smirk and look at my chest, "I said it's on my chest" I repeated, "Why would you put that there?" he asked with a skeptical expression.

"Why not? I was planning to escape last night so I put the key on the harder place you won't see" I explained making him grin and say, "But it happens to be that you're on the spot where you wanted me to be, how would you get your keys now?" he asked.

"Get it," I said casually making him stare at me and pointing to himself, "Me?" I nodded in answer.

"No, I won't do that," he said it so calmly and looked around the place. I haze, "Then ask your neighbor for some help"

"My neighbor is also a guy" what's the problem with that? "It's fine, go ask him to get this key on my breast" his forehead frowned as I said the word breast.

"No that won't happen!" he said and sigh, "Then you get it," I said and offered my chest to him, "Here, you can just slide your hands on my bra and get it," I said casually, making his face look so grumpy and a little bit disgusted with my words.

What's wrong with that? Bra and Breasts are part of a woman!

When he was just avoiding my gaze and slowly moving close to me, I smirked, "Are you scared?" I ask, more like teasing him because he seems like a nice guy who might still be a virgin at this point.

I saw his jaw clenched when he saw me smiling at him in a teasing way and with that, he slid his right hand on my nighties dress, through my bra, and got the key in there. I almost gasped as I felt its warm skin on my chest.

He looked at me when he finally got the key and said, "I'm not scared," he said and removed the hand cups on my wrist, the hours I stayed in that position and my arms felt numb and my wrist was a bit swollen.

I gulped and sat on the bed, "Here have some milk and Cadmus send breakfast outside, dig in" he said and put his pants in his pocket, and started to walk towards the door.

"I don't drink milk, I'm not a kid!" I hissed. "Then don't drink, that's not my problem anymore," he said and stepped out of the room. "You're so irritating I might kill you right now----" I was cut off when the door opened again.

"Grave threats under article 282 of the reserved penal code," what does he say? "What?!" I ask.

"Grave threats, any person who shall threaten another with the infliction upon the person, honor or property of the latter or of his family of any wrong amounting to a crime, shall suffer. That the law" Here we are again with the laws! Fuck it!

"What did I do ba!!!" I hissed and rolled my eyes, with a simple glare at him. I'm gonna kill you on my own rules and law!

"Be careful with your words?" he said and close the door, I grab the pillow beside me and throw it somewhere because of irritation.

I take a shower and just wear a black rib square neck bodysuit paired with white booty shorts and I wear my black Chanel rubber sandals tweeds. I let my gray hair down and step out of the room.

I saw him sitting on the dining table while reading something on his iPod again, my gosh is he reading the whole encyclopedia?!

I sat on their chair in front of him and started eating, Cadmus really knew my breakfast routine. He sent me some broccoli chumps, scrambled egg, and some garlic toast bread.

"Let's talk about your chores here in the house, and some of my rules" I look at him when he speaks and takes a sip of his coffee.

"What rules? We have rules in here?!"

"Yes, because you're in my territory so deal with it" he said and started discussing his shits.

"First, you'll have to clean the house while you stay here, that includes washing the dishes and cleaning the place except for my room. I can handle it, you'll have to swipe the floo---," I cut him and asked, "Don't you have any vacuum cleaner?! swipe? I won't do that!"

He sighs and continues, "Swipe the floor because I don't have any vacuum cleaner, then remove the dusk on the windows. Then the second one is don't you ever try to mess with my law papers and everything inside my room and office. Then the last one is to cook your own food and you can't leave the house without me and Cadmus" he said and went back to reading.

"Do you think I would do that? NO! Dream on" I said standing up and walking back to my room. Who does he think he is? I'm the boss of my own, I don't consider any order from anyone!

I lay on the bed and scroll on my DM's, as usual, a lot of trash sends me some dirty DM's, and some of them send me some pictures of them topless.

"Ohh this is a hot daddy hmm--," the door opens and he enters with a big trash bean, with just a glimpse he throws all the trash in my room and says.

"Follow my rules or your stay here would be miserable?" he said it so darkly but his expression is so calm and cheering. Fuck!

"Enjoy cleaning, by the way, this is called disciplining in case you don't know," he said and smirked, opened the door, and left. "Ahh, I will kill you, ahh!!!"